Happy to find you

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dobe627, Oct 17, 2007.

1. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    Boy this is nice. I had only been a gw member a few months but you all were so great on there when I lost my little monte. I am so happy to have found you all. Its so great sharing knowledge with you all. Since my loss all my other goats are doing fine. And I am so excited. I just put a deposit on 2 more pygmys. A wether and a doe. Although neither will replace monte I am hoping at least one of them will be the lover that he was. Hope all of you are having a healthy time. Cathy

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Hi Cathy, Monte sure was loved ((((hugs))))) to you.

I can't wait to hear all about your new goats, that is exciting.

Welcome to the Goat Spot

3. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

4. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Hi Cathy- I understand what you mean- no individual is replaceable especially one that you love a lot.
    But it is great to have the opportunity to discover another great personality. Or even a cranky odd one.

5. samall

samall New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Iowa
    Welcome & congrats on your new additions. How soon will you be able to get them? Can't wait to see some pics of them!

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Welcome!!! Isn't the Goat Spot great! It's awesome to have (most) everybody here!

7. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    Thanks everyone, its great to hear from you all. I get the new ones in December. They were just born 10/3 and 10/4. I do have the website with their pics on, if anyone wants. But be warned there are some really cute babies there. It was a hard choice, but after "talking' with the breeders I believe I picked the 2 that will be right for me. I can't wait to bring them home and start loving them. :D

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh babies!!! So much fun!

Next year I hope to have kids at this time.

9. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Welcome and I am so sorry about your loss.

10. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    http://www.tripleigoats.com/forsalepygmies.htm

Here is the website for my new babies. Mine are #s 31and 33. But #37 tugs at my heart everytime I look at that picture. She looks so sweet. As I said I just can't wait to get the call they are ready to come home with me. Hmm, I am thinking they may be spoiled( as are the rest).