The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy this is nice. I had only been a gw member a few months but you all were so great on there when I lost my little monte. I am so happy to have found you all. Its so great sharing knowledge with you all. Since my loss all my other goats are doing fine. And I am so excited. I just put a deposit on 2 more pygmys. A wether and a doe. Although neither will replace monte I am hoping at least one of them will be the lover that he was. Hope all of you are having a healthy time. Cathy

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hi Cathy- I understand what you mean- no individual is replaceable especially one that you love a lot.
But it is great to have the opportunity to discover another great personality. Or even a cranky odd one.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome & congrats on your new additions. How soon will you be able to get them? Can't wait to see some pics of them!

·
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, its great to hear from you all. I get the new ones in December. They were just born 10/3 and 10/4. I do have the website with their pics on, if anyone wants. But be warned there are some really cute babies there. It was a hard choice, but after "talking' with the breeders I believe I picked the 2 that will be right for me. I can't wait to bring them home and start loving them. :D

·
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
http://www.tripleigoats.com/forsalepygmies.htm

Here is the website for my new babies. Mine are #s 31and 33. But #37 tugs at my heart everytime I look at that picture. She looks so sweet. As I said I just can't wait to get the call they are ready to come home with me. Hmm, I am thinking they may be spoiled( as are the rest).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts