Has anyone ever made?

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by sweetgoats, Oct 15, 2009.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Ok, I am looking at making my daughter one of those belts with all the "bling" on it. I took some leather classes and things. I have all the cool small gems, but I can not find any of the large nice gems.

SO if anyone has any idea where to get them. I did order a bunch of different crosses and things from Tandy Leather. I would like to find the ones that have like crowns or the big squares.

Thanks for your help.

She is trying out for the County Fair Queen

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Sarah, i can always count on you to help me out like this. BUT, I was just on the chat line with them. They do not have really anything that will work. All they have is mainly things that have to be set in something. I was looking to for something with like prongs or the studs like Conchos and they do not have anything like that he said. That was Fire Mountain. I will try the other one. I had Fire Mountains info but I lost it so thanks for getting it to me again.

4. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    So you're looking for the pronged thingies to set the stones in? Sorry I can't think of anybody that would have those, its been a really long time since I've done jewelry stuff :shrug:

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Sarah, I think I found what I was looking for at least close to it.

WOW by the time you buy the belt, stain, studs and all the other things, it is almost cheaper to buy the belts already made.

Thanks again.