have to sell out

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by SDK, Aug 1, 2010.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    I've already sold leona,demi, and Katalyst. But i have Kabooki and karma, and maybe ginger and bird left

family isn't helping me out at all with school and out of state shows, and i cant let the goats suffer.

kabooki is a 2 year old 2nd fresh. dry currently, no papers- 75 OBO

karma is kabooki's sister, dry yearling, paper with ADGA - 125OBO

or i'll sell both the girls for 150.

I can meet people near me, or we can find transport. the milking lines are heavy milkers. kabooki milks 1.5-2 gallons a day, i expect karma to do similar

I MAY be selling ginger and Bird :'(. to the right home i can work stuff out.

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    so i have to sell ginger as well... since some lovely people had no concerns and did not listen when i told them to hold the check since i've been waiting for payments on other animals for a long time and i'd lost my income so i would not have their money until i recieved the payments.

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
  4. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

How much are you selling Ginger for? If you were closer I would buy her but I dont know that I could find transportation

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    amanda is debating on some

6. TinyHoovesRanch

Which one? I knew she would try lol

7. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    the lamanchas. she may get ginger too.. I'm asking 175 for ginger alone. with AGS papers (when they come) and NDGA forms

8. maple hill farm tina

maple hill farm tina Senior Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Rich Patch, Virginia
    I'm so sorry, Sarah. I know that had to be a really, really tough decision for you to make. I hope things get better for you really soon. :hug:
    -Tina

9. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i can't get the goats back anytime soon. maybe in like 5-10 years.. but not soon. if i get back in getting angoras, that way they don't suffer from not being milked when i run late from a show because my family doesn't care

10. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I'm so sorry Sarah. :( I wish I could get Kabooki but just don't know if a standard doe would be okay for our set-up.

11. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am sorry to hear that.... :hug: :(

12. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    olivia i understand. she gets along with my nigerians but who knows what she'd do in a larger setup with different goats.

Kabooki, Kharma, and ginger are still up for grabs. I can make deals with them too

13. TinyHoovesRanch

I hecka want ginger but I dont have anyway to go get her

14. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Sorry to hear you have to sell out, I may have to do that by this next year as well as my folks.

15. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Oh goodness...good luck and hope you can get ALL worked out soon!

16. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    So sorry to hear you are selling. :(

17. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    still have the two lamancha sisters and maybe ginger, still haven't decided on what i want to do

18. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    just got home from taking demi,leona and katalyst.. teared up but i get to have visitations if i miss them too much, its only an hour drive, may be closer if she moves to riverside