Have to show you all.

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sweetgoats, Apr 27, 2009.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Here is my daughter and her boyfriend all ready to go to her Senior Prom. We had these to and two other couples at my house all getting ready, and they ate dinner at my place. We are a small school, and with the storm we had last weekend they canceled the prom on Friday and then again on Saturday, so they had to have it at the school. We only live about 5 miles from the school so they did nto want to go into town and eat, and come back, so we did the dinner for them all.

Her dress was made by a teacher at the school. She asked my daughter if she could make her Prom dress.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Here is the group.

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share. It is very bitter sweet. She is my baby and she will be leaving for college and it is just killing me. My best friend is growing up and leaving.

2. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    She's beautiful! I dread the day when my kids leave the nest. My son who is 10 thinks he will live with us forever and my oldest daughter who's 6 thinks she's going to marry her brother :ROFL: Maybe they won't leave us, who knows :greengrin: I have 3 step kids who are all grown so my husband knows what it feels like to have them leave. It's nice to have family close by and to see my grandkids though.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    OH Lori how beautiful! So sorry she is "leaving you" thats got to be tough. :(

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Beautiful girl! And a very nice looking group as well.....her gown is gorgeous! That color suits her very well.

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very nice looking group there.....your daughter is very pretty....and wow that dress is beautiful as well.............. :wink: :greengrin:

They sure grow up fast......... don't they..... :hug:

6. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    That we was so sweet of you to host the dinner. They look so nice all dressed up! Where is she going to college? It must have been very nervewracking for them to wonder just when the prom would actually be with the all of the weather problems!

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Thanks. They had a great time, and Deenak, I had so much fun fussing over them. I wanted to do candles for dinner and they were all like NNNOOOOOOO.

Brenna will be going to College pretty close but far enough to to be on her own. She is going a Major in Business Management and a minor in Hotel Management. She wants to open a Dude ranch, where people can come ride horses, in the summer, 4Wheelers and all that stuff, and in the winter go on Sleigh rides, cross country skiing and snowmobiling. Host weddings and just things like that. There are about three here that are really nice and they are booked year round. That way she can have a bit of the county life and still owns her own business.

8. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    That is really cool. I wish her the best of luck. :greengrin: