The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with the ice storms hitting her area I was thinking of her and hoping to hear something on here when I got on. I hope she and the goaties are ok

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Awww, thanks guys we're alright. I've just been running around making sure all the animals are okay and working and stuff. It's snowing pretty bad right now, work sure is going to be fun. :roll: Sorry to worry you.

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh no thats perfectly alright. I knew a lot of people in Oklahoma lost power so I wasn't sure if you were one of them.

Glad to hear from you

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
No we haven't lost it yet. (knock on wood) I'm just having issues with the mud and getting the water to stay unfrozen and then my show lambs are refusing to eat and drink much. And Thor has to be monitored during feed time now, otherwise he won't let anyone else eat. I'll probably be able to post more tonight. :wink:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Glad to hear you're okay!
We got 2" of snow....thank goodness we didn't get the storm they called for... Sorry that you got it though! :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.