have we heard from Crissa?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by StaceyRosado, Dec 15, 2007.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    with the ice storms hitting her area I was thinking of her and hoping to hear something on here when I got on. I hope she and the goaties are ok

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I was wondering the same thing - I hope she is ok!

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Awww, thanks guys we're alright. I've just been running around making sure all the animals are okay and working and stuff. It's snowing pretty bad right now, work sure is going to be fun. :roll: Sorry to worry you.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh no thats perfectly alright. I knew a lot of people in Oklahoma lost power so I wasn't sure if you were one of them.

Glad to hear from you

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    No we haven't lost it yet. (knock on wood) I'm just having issues with the mud and getting the water to stay unfrozen and then my show lambs are refusing to eat and drink much. And Thor has to be monitored during feed time now, otherwise he won't let anyone else eat. I'll probably be able to post more tonight. :wink:

6. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    We are supposed to get a lot of snow her too. Up to a foot. Glad to hear you are doing good Crissa!

7. ozarksvalley

ozarksvalley New Member

Nov 22, 2007
    Missouri
    Glad to hear you're okay!
    We got 2" of snow....thank goodness we didn't get the storm they called for... Sorry that you got it though! :(

8. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks, I'm glad you didn't get it! It was horrible. It's finally melting around here, but it's all nasty muck now. :shock: