The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking to use it in conjunction with my nature organic goat mineral and kelp - all in separate mineral bins.

I am waiting for my selenium gel to come in. I just saw this website for red edge and would like to try this salt, but want to make sure it's a reputable place.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I keep reading about the importance of cobalt as well as copper and selenium. Do you think this is a good product? At least for this product, there's cobalt.

·
Registered
534 Posts
From their listing:
At Redmond Agriculture, we understand that when your animals feel good, you feel good. That's why we offer our Goat Mineral Mix-a premium sea salt with naturally occurring essential trace minerals. This mix is also fortified with selenium (30 ppm), manganese, cobalt, copper, iodine, zinc and vitamins A, D and E. The salt in our Goat Mineral Mix is free of chemical processing, preferred by livestock, and helps animals maintain a normal function. It is stocked in 5 lb and 25 lb bags.
Redmond Goat Mineral Mix's granules are the perfect size for mixing or feeding free choice.

Why wouldn't this be a mineral?
I don't use it but I do have one of their rocks and that's definitely a salt.
It also says Wal-mart carries it (?)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts