Haven't been on in awhile. :/

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by nutmegfarm, Mar 30, 2011.

1. nutmegfarm

nutmegfarm New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    NE Ohio
    I've been so busy that I haven't been able to keep up with the site, but things are finally slowing down so I can. I have had 20 kids so far, with 6 more does due, but I'm getting about a two-week break, which is much needed! :) I hope everyone is having a good kidding season and I hope to keep up with the forum more now.

2. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Was wondering about you and the goaties--nice to have you back! :)

3. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Whoa that's a lot. Have you gotten does? Are they all doing well? I hope it is all fine. Sounds exhausting to me. I have 12 on the ground and 2 or 3 left, still not sure. Even that has been exhausting. Good luck with all yours.

Jan

4. nutmegfarm

nutmegfarm New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    NE Ohio
    Thank you! And I have def. had a doe year, which is a nice break from my bad buck luck! lol. All the kids are crazy, fat, and happy, just like babies should be lol. :cool: I've had such an easy kidding season so far (knock on wood :roll: ) with only one assisted delivery, so I'm very happy with everyones progress so far!

5. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    That sounds really great!

Jan

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Glad to see you back!! Now....during your break I know we'd love to see your babies!! Congrats on healthy deliveries with prayers that the next 6 do just as well :hug:

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I only own 6! LOL

glad to see you back :D

8. nutmegfarm

nutmegfarm New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    NE Ohio
    Right now I would love to only own 6 lol. And when they decide to stop squirming all the time I'll take pictures lol. This batch is the jumpiest, most active, and overly friendly bunch I've had in a long time lol.... Oh boy. :roll: :dance:

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well my number is growing but I will be keeping it under 10 for sure - my mom thinks 6 is plenty but I have some doe kids I want to keep this year :p

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Wow...you have been quite busy.... glad to see you back.... :thumb: :greengrin: