Having a crappy day

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Dreamchaser, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Well, looks like the person that had the nubian buckling that Crissa referred me to decided to sell to someone else. A job I thought I had bagged also fell through. My best friend messed up her leg and has to have kneee surgery, so I have to work by myself for the next 6 months. Stressed about trying to keep my house, still not sure if I'm going to be able to keep the house. I have somewhere else to go (back to my old house that I'm renting out), just don't really want to go there.

Just feel so defeated. Seems like everything I have been looking foward to is falling apart. Might not be around as much. Just feeling crappy all the way around.

*hugs to all* TTFN

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Trust me - I know exactly how you feel - I broke down crying at work today ...... ready for a drink!

3. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Aw! Hugs to you both. :hug:
    Maybe you are meant to get a better job and a better buck. ;) Everything happens for a reason.

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I'm game! Not just a lousy day but a lousy week, DH was served a certified letter Monday, "Involuntary Dissolution of Employment"
    At least I know my job is secure.
    Theres a silver lining to every dark cloud, it's being able to see it that makes for those lousy days.
    It will get better, as Rowdy kids said, you were meant to have a better buck as well as a better job.

5. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    OK......can I join you guys for a drink? My daughter loss her job as a police officer due to cut backs, just found out she is pregnant and her hubby is headed back to Iraq for a year.......she is in Seattle, we are in Indiana.....I'm so stressed out over her.

6. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Margharitas anyone? *falls over* Oh well. I had planned to bred that buck to Sugar this fall for some spotty babies. I think I am not going to freshen her (again) this year. I left her dry as a yearling, and it looks like I'm going to leave her dry again. I don't want to have to find 2 different bucks this fall. I'm already going to have to freshen Monet with a strange buck.

And I haven't started my cycle in 3 months. Stress has made my cycles all messed up. I miss my mommy. I wanna go home!

7. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    :hug:
    :grouphug:

8. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    sounds like y'all need a vacation...to relax.

sorry your going thru this.

again.... "the night is always darkest just before the dawn"

9. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    I've been crying all week :( I feel like we're never going to get ahead. We don't ever have enough money to be able to save any :shrug: It doesn't help that the economy sucks right now :sigh:
    I could go for a screwdriver right about now, too bad I don't drink anymore *sighs* I guess I'll have to settle for some chocolate, the next best thing :drool:

10. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I'm so sorry the buckling didn't work out! I feel terrible. Hopefully I'll be able to provide a nice spotty buckling for you next year. :hug: