Having fun in the ice

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by FarmGirl18, Jan 27, 2009.

1. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    No it's not goats, it's some of my brothers and sisters. :) Thought I'd share some pictures though that my sister took! We can't go anywhere because the roads are so bad, so we're just hanging out here at the house trying to stay warm! :)

Rancho my Aussie is in the first one, I posted pics of him as a puppy, he's pretty big now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    It's like that around here to except add about a foot of snow! We took the quad out on the pond it's so thick!

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Wow! If I didn't hate the cold so much that would be awesome! lol Right now we've got both ice and snow. I have to wait until my dad gets off of work to go take care of everyone. (although I did call the people that board my goats for me and they gave them some warm water for me) I love the dog by the way, I work with some aussie's and they're great dogs!

4. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I know, I can't stand the cold either, but they had a blast sledding out there. :) It's been pretty much a mix of ice and snow most of the day. Rancho is a really great dog.

Goatnutty...you can keep your foot of snow!! :D

5. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    oh wow. If it snowed in places around here I would do that sledding thing with my quadbike :O

That looks awesome!

Must be pretty cold though :roll:

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    That looks like fun.... :greengrin: :wahoo:

7. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Thanks! We are getting another 1/2 in. of ice and then 2-4 in. more of snow. Noschool today, tomorrow, and maybe Thurs./Fri. YAY! :veryangry:

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    just getting rain here -- we were suppose to get snow but somethign changed and now it is only to be a mix or rain.

Looks like a bunch of fun Bethany -- I wish I had a quad

9. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Yeah they had a blast doing it, I'm too much of a wimp to do much outside but take care of the goats. Although I did take the 4 wheeler out in the pasture and do a little sliding around in it. :) Fun!

10. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Fun and pretty pics (the barn in the distance). Yes, Rancho, is a very handsome dog!

11. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    wow, snow!

we had a 'pineapple express' as our weather man said. All of the warm air from Hawaii warmed up southcentral Alaska. It actually got up to 50F :scratch: wierd. never happens here. but all of the snow is gone....it's down to the teens, but still no snow. wierd winter.

12. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Thanks Laura. :)

Wow, Katrina, that's weird that you don't have any snow there!!