Having one up and down day.

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Crissa, May 28, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well today started off with getting up and going to the store to get food, and to get my wireless card for my computer. Well there's a password thingy I have to have to use it, so I have to call tech support tomorrow. Then my dad comes home and tells me that Chance, the guy that I board my horse with, is apparently selling his place! He hadn't even told me, and apparently wasn't planning on it! (my dad had to drag it out of him) So I'm about in tears thinking I'm going to have to give my horse, who I've put so much work into, away. Then some people show up and ask me if I was looking for a truck, and of course I have been, so I say yes, they say that they'll trade for our motor bike and $200, well they also conveniently have a yearling filly who needs a companion, so I may have a back up place until my friend Sara and I can save up for some land. So we're going to go look at that Sunday I think. Still haven't heard anything about my grandma who's in the hospital. Luckily the goats are still doing good, my hay got delivered the other day so they're happy. I'm so stressed, I want to cry. But it could be so much worse, but my brain doesn't exactly want to listen. Sigh. Just breathing in and out right now. I'm going to go see my horse tomorrow and hopefully Chance will be there so we can have a nice little chat. (I promise I'll be nice, I'm only mad because he didn't tell me not because he's moving, too bad I can't afford his place, sigh)

Sorry, but I feel better now.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    wow that is an emotional down and up day!

I will pray that this situation works out for your horse if needed and wow a truck just as you have wanted! what a blessing.

It is always great when we know our animals have what they need to be taken care of - so glad you have your hay now

3. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Wow, yes, a lot going on right now. It's good to hear the positive things too. I hope you hear about your grandma soon, and that the truck is just what you want.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I feel so sad for you.... :( ..that must be pretty devastating.....after all you have been through already....I am going to pray... that things turn around for you ...and all your troubles will go away...... :hug: :pray:

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks so much guys. I feel much better today. Thanks for letting me vent yet again, it helped alot. :grouphug:

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Crissa, I do not know about where you are but here in CO, houses are not selling at all. So maybe he will be be able to sell in a long time.

Hold your head high. You will come out of all this a stronger person.

Crissa, if everything in your life settled down, I am afraid that you would fall apart. It seems like you are always having things to over come. :hug:

7. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Yikes! Talk about a bad day! And I thought my day of tripping in flip flops was bad! :doh:
    I hope that this all works out for the best! :pray: I'll pray for you!
    :hug:

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    your welcome Crissa.....hang in there......things should get better ...... :hug:

9. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Aww Crissa, I'm so sorry. *hugs* But with the economy and all, his place might not sell right away anyway. Your goats are with you though right? (can't remember while I'm posting) You don't have enough room for you horse where you are at?

10. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    My goats are kept at another friends house at the moment, and I was told they can stay there until Sara and I come up with the money to buy a couple acres. They don't have room for Star though. And I don't think it will sell soon either, he wants WAY too much for it. If anyone wanted it they'd have to completely redo the house, I barely opened the door and the SMELL hit me. It was disgusting.

11. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well that at least is in your favor. Still hoping that something more perminant comes up.

12. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I agree... :thumbup: :pray:

13. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for too.

And to add to it Orion broke my toe today! :veryangry: Okay so it was partially my fault too. He got in with Lyric and the babies and as I'm walking up he starts ATTACKING Ebony! So I run and vault (I'm amazed I made it without killing myself) over the fence and kick him in the face to get him away from her (normally I would NEVER kick my goat, but I was afraid he was going to kill her) and I forgot how hard his head is and I wasn't wearing boots. But you should have seen what he did, she was standing in her usual corner that she greets me in and he comes up behind her and headbutts her rear end DOWN between her front legs! I swore he was going to break her pelvis! She's fine luckily enough for him, otherwise he'd be locked up in a small pen by himself with an uncertain future. But he's NEVER done that before. I'm so confused as to why he did that.

14. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Was she with her mom? If her mom is in heat, that could be the reason for it. Animals will attack babies that aren't their own to breed with the female sometimes.

15. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Lyric is Finale's mom, I guess I'm Ebony's mom. And Lyric hasn't been in heat that I've noticed. :shrug: She didn't want anything to do with Orion. (Lyric also hates Ebony) Both the babies are his. sigh. Oh well, I found where he got in there so hopefully he won't get in there again.

16. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Huh... Wierd... Just being a pain in the rear I guess.

17. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yeah. In the Goat Frenzy section I have a video of him trying to play with me. (I was trying to figure out if he was really trying to play with me or if he was being aggressive)

18. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am sorry about your toe..... :(

I am sorry ...that your buck is doing that ....and I pray... that he doesn't hurt ...your does..... :( :hug: :pray:

19. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks Pam. It's still sore but it doesn't hurt so bad anymore. And if he gets in with the girls this time, he must be like Houdini. :ROFL: He's fine with Lyric and Finale, it's just Ebony he seems to hate for some strange reason. :shrug: He was being quite the gentleman today though. He must've just had those hormones going to something. lol

20. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well, the truck isn't going to happen. It barely even starts. And it would eat me ALIVE in gas. So I continue my search. :(