The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately, some things have come about in our lives and we are having to sell our entire Boer herd. These are very special goats to us. It has taken us a while to finally get to this point and now we have to sell them all. We have 5 Does and 1 quality FB Buck that comes from awesome breeding lines. He is only 7 months old but is ready now for the Does. Please private message me if you live in CA and are interested.

·
14,774 Posts
Oh no Merry I am so sad to hear this :( I hope and pray that everything going on gets better, and one day you can get back into Boers again some day. I hope your goats all find good homes, and hope you will still come on here to chat with us!

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
I don't know where your at or heck try any ways but take a pic of your herd and put in cl susanvill section. My parents neighbors was asking if I had a small starter herd for sale but I do not. If you do that and a Dennis or Dorothy call that's them and very loving home :)

·
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't know where your at or heck try any ways but take a pic of your herd and put in cl susanvill section. My parents neighbors was asking if I had a small starter herd for sale but I do not. If you do that and a Dennis or Dorothy call that's them and very loving home :)
Oh Jessica thank you so much. I will try putting them on Susanville. Yes, I do love these goats... and you all may remember me just going on and on about Abelene. She is so sensitive and the whole herd dynamics is so good right now as we have worked to have them all get a long. I sure would like all 6 to go together.

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Are they papered or no???? And how much for the whole group if you want them to go together??? A friend of mine knows everyone it seems and has helped me sell goats in the past so will tell her about them as well.

·
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Buck is tatooed and ready to be registered. I just hadnt sent it all in yet. The two paints are registerable as purebreds but they are 99% Boer. Only one goat is not registerable. I have two that are registerable as percentages even tho' one is actually a full blood, her dam is not registered. I ended up putting them on Susanville CL also.

·
Registered
355 Posts
OH sheash, Merry it's so sad to hear this. I only just met you and I have attached myself to you :) I hope our paths cross soon and I hope those precious ones find a great home. I'm always open for a cup of tea.
Lots of great luck, Lisa

·
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all so much. OUr paths may cross again.. We have gotten to know a lot more 4Hrs in our area and like to go to their shows for support. I just all worried about my Abelene.

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
OK I'll tell my parents to tell Dennis when they go up there which I think should be soon. And I'll see Brandi my friend who seems to k ow every goat sheep and horse person from the bottom of California all the way to the top of Oregon. I'm so very sorry with this change you have to do. I have seen a few pictures of your goats and I'm sure you can find a good home for them.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
i'm so sorry!! heart breaking. i'm sort of in your position, about to move countries and will have to find homes for my goaties too. i'm sure they'll find amazing homes!

:hug:

·
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think we have some help with our situation and for now I have removed them off of Craigs list for time being. I have people who may want to buy them if we do sell. Thanks so much everyone.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts