The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
We made this wall feeder from scrap wood, so it certainly doesn't have to be expensive. We're adding a board to the bottom to catch more of the spent hay.
I agree to post a picture of what you have going there and see if you get some creative responses! View attachment 219875
[/QUOi wish
We made this wall feeder from scrap wood, so it certainly doesn't have to be expensive. We're adding a board to the bottom to catch more of the spent hay.
I agree to post a picture of what you have going there and see if you get some creative responses! View attachment 219875
i wish this works with my goat, once they became 1 year old, one day i opened the door and found pieces of wood scattered on the ground

·
Registered
59 Posts
i wish this works with my goat, once they became 1 year old, one day i opened the door and found pieces of wood scattered on the ground
Oh no!! Did they climb on it?? Get horns caught in it?? We made sure the spacing was too narrow for heads to go in and the height was too high for climbing (for our shorty breed). Now I'm wondering what kind of mischief we didn't consider...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts