Hay making video

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by goathappy, Jul 13, 2009.

1. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    My brother made a new video this year about making hay, its really awesome so I thought everybody might want to see it :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THgZsrkUUO8&feature=channel_page"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THgZsrkU ... annel_page[/ame]

Enjoy!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    wow.....how cool is that ... :thumbup:

Is the video camera OK ...after it's voyage...LOL :D

..thanks for sharing... :wink: :greengrin:

3. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    THAT! WAS! AWESOME!!

Call me an old fashioned hick, but I kept trying to find the person who was flipping the bales up into the trailer! I thought, "Dang! He's (she's) good!" :ROFL:

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thats very creative :thumb:

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    lol sarah.. your brother does the goofiest stuff!! i should mock him on FB.. but i wont, since all his friends thought it was cool

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Thanks everybody, I"ll pass it along to David :) He made a mount thingy box to hold the camera and he straps it to the bales, its made so the camera won't move around in there and it won't get crushed by being shot up over the side of hte wagon like you saw :D

LOL Actually most people around here have never seen a kicker before(the thing that throws them in the wagons) it is the BEST for baling, no more loading stupid racks :) When we had to have the baler serviced, the guys at the shop were catupulting stuff off the back with the kicker :ROFL:

7. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your welcome.....your brother does... real good work....I love watching his video's....tell him he can show us anytime... :thumbup: ..I am glad... he has a tough video camera...LOL what kind is it ...and does it take a tape or? thanks :greengrin:

8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    He used to have a JVC camcorder, but he shook that one to death by putting it on the back of the plow, lol He recently bought a Canon 10 MP digital camera, idk what model it is though, its really nice and sturdy obviously :lol:

9. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    LOL :ROFL: ....He is a video camera abuser.....but hey ..... love those unique shots ...that normally you don't get to see.....or a camera ...gets to see for that matter...LOL :ROFL: :D

10. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    I am totally going to share that on my facebook :)

11. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    VERY,VERY cool video, best video I've EVER seen! :shocked:

12. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Very cool! I am so sick of moving, loading, and un-loading hay! But that was awesome! :thumbup:

And YAY! A John Deere!!! ;) :greengrin:

13. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Thanks :) We use nothing but green machines around here, except for our Kubota, but we only have that because JD Gators are soooooo cheap. :)