Heading to NC in a few weeks- Nigerian Dwarfs for sale!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by ProctorHillFarm, Feb 1, 2009.

1. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

We are headed from Mass to North Carolina in the next few weeks and have a few goats for sale that we are happy to bring along!

We have two does for sale that are bred- due to kid in May and June.
    We may also consider selling some of our other does that are bred too, just ask!.
    We also have a great herd sire for sale.
    We are expecting kids in the next few days so should have some really nice doelings/bucklings available who can be bottlefed if someone is interested.
    All are AGS registered, up to date, show/milking quality lines, and all animals from disease free herds.

We will sell-

Domino- bred to Dragonfly G Orpheus (both parents are MCH's- sire is a Baywatch son) $300
    Jazmine- bred to Dragonfly L Sir Galahad (Paternal grandam is Flat Rocks Here for the Party- Dam is a Twin Creeks doe by Baywatch) $300
    (If buying domino and jazmine together price will be $550 for the pair)

Meriah- bred to Dragonfly WC Thistle*S (A Rosasharn Watercolour (Tiger L & Water Lily) son- and his maternal granddam is MCH Fairlea Heidi) $400
    Willow- bred to Sunnydale Farm Pandamonium (This is a linebreeding on Flat Rocks Diamond Rio- Panda is all Flat Rocks breeding- chance for polled!) $400

We also have Fairlea Perkin Warbeck who is a MCH Fairlea Gretchen son $200

Multiple Purchase discounts available!
  2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Mind swinging by WA on the way up?? :ROFL: Sure wish ya were closer. You have some beautiful goats!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    darn to bad you arent coming down in the fall! I want to see what my girls have before I make any decisions on a buck or new does!
  4. BetterBuckskins

BetterBuckskins New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Sooo, Where in NC are you going?...Are you picking something up? :wink:
  5. ProctorHillFarm

KW- we ship! :greengrin: I'd be happy to send a kid or two your way!

Stacey- if you are interested in something for the fall Id be happy to head down that way- we have family in PA and we could take a trip down there anytime. Just let me know if there is anything you are interested in along the way!

Buckskins- We are headed to North Central NC- but Its a secret until they are home :greengrin: ! We are also picking up something for another breeder in the area...
  6. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
  7. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Wish you was coming threw Ohio
  8. ProctorHillFarm

Domino and Jazmine are SALE PENDING
    Perkin Warbeck is also SALE PENDING

We still have Meriah and Willow available though! :)
  9. ProctorHillFarm

Heading to NC on Feb 20th Nigerian Dwarfs for sale! update

Domino and Jazmine were both sold (together- yay!)

Perkin is still pending

We still have Willow and Meriah available.
    Meriah is due on March 13th- so the latest I will sell her is when we take our trip- which is going to be Feb 20th-22. If she isnt sold by then we will kid her out here and she will be for sale in milk. I want her to have enough time to adjust in her new home before she kids. It wouldnt hurt my feelings if she kids here- she's bred to one of our nicest bucks. :leap:
  10. ProctorHillFarm

Willow's sale is pending!

We still have Meriah for sale bred and Pumpkin for sale after she kids :)
  11. ProctorHillFarm

Meriah's sale is pending!

We have pumpkin and a new doeling available!