The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 18 that I am breeding this year. That is the most I have done I a long time. My first group went in August 10th. I was hoping to keep Chestnut in with the girls till September 10th, but he had other plans. He decided he was done yesterday and did not want to be in with the girls and broke the 1 door. In my first group they are mostly yearlings, I decided to bred the Nubians with the yearlings incase 1 does not have enough milk. Ultrasounds are In October. Second group will be going in with Chestnut in October. I have 3 does from the first group I am not sure who the dad will be of the babies. I will go into more details later. And pictures to come too.

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
5,746 Posts
I hope you have a good pair of rollar skates! When kidding time gets here..your going to need them to keep up! Good luck to you! Sending prayers for your girls...easy kidding...and lots of energy for you!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is Pepper she is a Nubian. She could be bred to Andy, *******, Bam Bam. I had her in with Andy for a couple days but he would not stop hitting her. So I moved her in the barn where ******* and Bam Bam was. This is going to be fun figuring out who the daddy is going to be. It would be really funny if she would have 1 from each . Not sure if it is possible
Working animal Wood Fence Terrestrial animal Snout

1 - 20 of 127 Posts