Heartwarming Story

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Epona142, Dec 12, 2009.

1. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    What an adorable video and story....that is so cute.... :love: :greengrin: thank you so much for sharing.... :wink:

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    That is just so sweet :love:
    Thank you for sharing :hug:

3. crocee

crocee New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
    A great story on the extra benefits of having goats. They make great companion animals.

4. Mully

Mully New Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Mt Ulla , NC
    That is a most wonderful story ... when animals love someone it is given 100% I will save this link !!

5. Tyler

Tyler New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Central Illinois
  6. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

Aw so sweet! Thanks!

I sold one of my mares. She was 24 and had been here for about 9 months. I take in many rescues and find permanent homes from them when they are healthy. It was her time to go. But she was going alone so a single horse family. Horses, like goats, need companions. Luckily her pasture has 4 lil Nigerians! She is SO interested in them, but they are still warming up to her. But soon, she will feel welcome and a part of the group. I know this because they are goats!

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    How adorable.

It really reminds me of my sisters horse and her goat (named Pony), Pony was getting sick and with this cold weather she put him in with the chickens to help keep him warm, and neither him or the horse (Gray) would eat without each other.