Heath Ledger

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sixshooterfarm, Jan 23, 2008.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    But who else here was completly shocked by Heath Ledgers death?? I am heartbroken over this, my favorite movie has always been Casanova, and now he is dead :sigh: :blue: I am just toally upset about this, he was 28 , that is 3 years older than my husband...it is very very sad! They think it was an accidental overdose of sleeping medicine. How very very sad. Sorry Stacey I just needed someone to talk to and I know that I can talk to you guys about anything!!

Attached Files:

2. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    I know, I was also so completely, totally shocked by his death. When I saw it yesterday on Yahoo's homepage I almost started crying. I loved him in The Patriot, and in A Knight's Tale. He will be greatly missed by many, many people.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    It certainly is sad. I wasn't a fan of his but I hate to hear of anyone that young dying. What a sad world we live in

4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I was devistated!!! I loved him!!!!

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OK, I guess I am a sheltered person. I have NO IDEA who he is.

Can someone tell me? I heard someone say he was in Broke Back Mountain. (sorry, I refused to see that one).

I am horrible with names anyway

6. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    he played in a few movies....brokeback mountain was a good movie and that was the only one I remember watching.

7. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    I did not see Brokeback Mountain, and I do not want to.
    But he is in A Knight's Tale, which IMO is a wonderful movie.

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  9. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    I was a big fan of him!! I cried when he died, he was a wonderful person with such wonderful talent!!! here is what he has been in

10 things I hate about you
    Knights tale
    broke back mountain
    Candy
    Casanova ( my fav)
    Four Feathers
    I'm not there
    The Brother's Grimm( my other favorite)

so yeah and the list goes on! It is very very sad, I am very curious to know what the blood and tissue results come back as, they think it was an accidental overdose of his sleeping pills. Hopefully that is all it was and he just went peacefully.

10. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I loved A Knights Tale. He was a great actor. I am actually watching a show about him right now.

11. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I was/am shocked. I'm 28 so its weird thinking about someone who seemed to have it all together, and a promising career die just like that. Hits home and is scary.

12. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    It does Ashley...it is very scary

13. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Yes, it is sad that he passed away and at such a young age to. Although it is sad to say that i've been to more funerals of kids than adults. He was a good actor. It just goes to show that we should try to enjoy every second of life that we can-because we never know when our time to go will come.

14. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    It's really sad. I LOVE the movie A Knight's Tale