The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But who else here was completly shocked by Heath Ledgers death?? I am heartbroken over this, my favorite movie has always been Casanova, and now he is dead :sigh: :blue: I am just toally upset about this, he was 28 , that is 3 years older than my husband...it is very very sad! They think it was an accidental overdose of sleeping medicine. How very very sad. Sorry Stacey I just needed someone to talk to and I know that I can talk to you guys about anything!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
OK, I guess I am a sheltered person. I have NO IDEA who he is.

Can someone tell me? I heard someone say he was in Broke Back Mountain. (sorry, I refused to see that one).

I am horrible with names anyway

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was a big fan of him!! I cried when he died, he was a wonderful person with such wonderful talent!!! here is what he has been in

10 things I hate about you
Knights tale
broke back mountain
Candy
Casanova ( my fav)
Four Feathers
I'm not there
The Brother's Grimm( my other favorite)

so yeah and the list goes on! It is very very sad, I am very curious to know what the blood and tissue results come back as, they think it was an accidental overdose of his sleeping pills. Hopefully that is all it was and he just went peacefully.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
I was/am shocked. I'm 28 so its weird thinking about someone who seemed to have it all together, and a promising career die just like that. Hits home and is scary.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Yes, it is sad that he passed away and at such a young age to. Although it is sad to say that i've been to more funerals of kids than adults. He was a good actor. It just goes to show that we should try to enjoy every second of life that we can-because we never know when our time to go will come.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts