Helga finally popped!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by gnomes'n'goats, Apr 2, 2008.

1. gnomes'n'goats

gnomes'n'goats New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Under a mushroom
    :stars:

Helga kidded this morning while I was still asleep! And she had twin girls!!!! :girl: :girl:
    Wooooooo!

One is various shades of brown and white and one is a super dark chocolate with togg markings and random splotches. I've named them Clementine and Fran.

I'll post pics... eventually.

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congratulations!!! :girl: :girl: .....now it seems that you are having what we all hope for(most of us I think) a GIRL YEAR!! With Olga's doelings that 4 so far...and you still have 2 or 3 to go , right? Can't wait to see them!

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    That is wonderful news. Congratulations. I just love it when things go easy. :cool: :leap:

4. gnomes'n'goats

Oct 8, 2007
    Under a mushroom
  5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What pretty lil' togg babies!! What happened to the Scandinavian theme for names?

6. gnomes'n'goats

Oct 8, 2007
    Under a mushroom
    They're Alpines!!!! Their daddy was a togg colored alpine so the markings show up quite a bit in the kids. :roll:

None of the Scandanavian names seemed to fit! rofl! :doh: :question:

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Alpines!! I figured Toggs because of their color! I know what you mean about names not "fitting"....I named my retained doeling Goldie because I started a "jewel" theme with the girls....well their names changed with new owners...which went to flowers...3 of them were named "Lily"!!!

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    they are beautiful! congrats :stars:

9. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Congrats on the new babies!!!!! I only have one more doe left to kid and one more purebred LaMancha doeling to bring home once she is born. I figure being that my last one to kid will have half saanen kids-she'll probably give me all does:). She looks like she could have triplets to.

10. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Pretty girls for sure-congratulations.

11. gnomes'n'goats

Oct 8, 2007
    Under a mushroom
    Thanks ya'll! :greengrin:

My goat Gertrude always looks like she has about 15 or so kids in her but shes always only had one. Maybe this year'll be different. maybe... lol!

12. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    Way to go Helga :girl: :girl: :leap: Those picture are very cute. Suellen