The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:stars:

Helga kidded this morning while I was still asleep! And she had twin girls!!!! :girl: :girl:
Wooooooo!

One is various shades of brown and white and one is a super dark chocolate with togg markings and random splotches. I've named them Clementine and Fran.

I'll post pics... eventually.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
That is wonderful news. Congratulations. I just love it when things go easy. :cool: :leap:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They're Alpines!!!! Their daddy was a togg colored alpine so the markings show up quite a bit in the kids. :roll:

None of the Scandanavian names seemed to fit! rofl! :doh: :question:

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Alpines!! I figured Toggs because of their color! I know what you mean about names not "fitting"....I named my retained doeling Goldie because I started a "jewel" theme with the girls....well their names changed with new owners...which went to flowers...3 of them were named "Lily"!!!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Congrats on the new babies!!!!! I only have one more doe left to kid and one more purebred LaMancha doeling to bring home once she is born. I figure being that my last one to kid will have half saanen kids-she'll probably give me all does:). She looks like she could have triplets to.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks ya'll! :greengrin:

My goat Gertrude always looks like she has about 15 or so kids in her but shes always only had one. Maybe this year'll be different. maybe... lol!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts