Hello all...

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by jdgray716, Jul 16, 2009.

1. I just wanted to say hello. We all know how busy life can be and I just wanted you all to know I have not forgotten any of you. I hope all is well with folks and just wanted to say that. Hope all is well and know I think of you all and I have not forgotten this great spot. I will say things are getting brighter for us here. We are looking to close on a house and I have been helping a a gal get a website up and running. I have gotten a few new does. I will try and post a pic of them. Well talk soon and see you all around. Of course you can see more pics on the site but thought I'd share.

[​IMG]
    Over EZ "Odette" BTR
    [​IMG]
    Harley Rider Ranch Robin
    [​IMG]
    Gray Robin Ranch Black "Ice"

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    welcome back and happy birthday :)

The does are nice coloring - the one looks like my jitterbug

3. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Love them! Especially the first one. The little black doeling looks like my Sugar! :thumbup:

4. Thanks. I got out of the hospital just in time to enjoy it. LOL Glad though, my day has been a very nice one.

I love them all and am so glad to have some COLOR now. LOL I have another tri colored doe that is in Iowa still but when she gets here I will be SO happy. She is out of a lost line from Suzzane in Texas. In fact she was out of her very first line she started with 33 some years ago. I am very thrilled! :stars: At the same time I am sad the line is lost but I hope to keep it around a little longer with her.

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Glad that you are doing well! And to share your pretty girls with us was very nice of you....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Happy to see ya...missed seeing ya around.......

your goats are so pretty.....thanks for sharing.... :love: :greengrin:

7. Thank you all for your comments. I missed you all as well. I will be posting more once things settle and I get don't with all these tests I have to take to figuer out why I keep having issues. Well, talk soon and hugs to you all.

Toth, your still my sweetheart and yes, I have missed you and thought of you often. :wink:

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww...JD thanks... :hug: I can't wait to see you on here more......Hope things in your life are going OK ...I will pray.... they are......take care ... :pray:

9. Don't worry I am like an old truck, I just take a lickin and keep on tickin. LOL

10. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :thumbup: :hug:

11. Here are some new pics of the girls I got.

I did not take new ones of Odette, She is brown and white above.

There is the new Quick Silver, who I love already. :love: She is fitting in JUST fine and no we don't have issues yet. LOL Oh, and boy does she know that name. LOL I was told she did but I did not believe it till she looked right at me when I called, as to say "what do you want" WITH her hands on her hip. :shades: LOL Please keep in mind that Quick Silver just had two does pulled from her so she will need to bounce back but I still think she is a beauty. :greengrin: Give it a few weeks and she will be back to here old self for sure, hehe. :thumbup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then there is my VERY SPECIAL little girl Robin. :angel: You saw some pics of her above. But, these pics of her was the ride home. She sat up front with me the whole way home and was such a dream. :angel: I am now her new parent/mommy. Funny thing is she is NOT a bottle baby? :scratch: LOL She is so cute and never wants to be further then 5 feet from me and if she can help it she wants to be under my feet. I can't say more, I love her. :love: I am so sad when she cries when it is time to leave the pen though. :( I think she needs to move in the house, :slapfloor: that would go over like a fish out of water, in the dessert. :ROFL: LOL

Well, hope you enjoy them!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    They are absolutely adorable - I love the little one!!! How sweet = you know you could always put a diaper on her :wink:

13. No, as much as I love her and all her sweetness she needs to learn to be a goat. :wink:

14. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    ohhh come on - I don't understand the issue - LOL!

15. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    nice goats! i love quick silver's coat...stunning..and stylish. :greengrin:

16. I just love her face. I mean I love the rest too but that face. She is also out of OCR Calla Too who's grandfather is the FAMOUS OCR Louie. I am very proud to have her here.

Your too funny. Now if I could bring her in and make her an indoor goat I would but I think I'd be homeless and spouseless. LOL

17. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    LOL! I thought I was going to be also when I had a dam and her newborn twins in the master bathroom when hubby came home from work - it was just SOOOO cold outside - LOL! AND my first kids on the ranch.

I went to take them outside when he flipped a gasket and he ended up making an area in the basement for them for almost two weeks and then I had a bottle baby in the house for 5 weeks with NO diaper (didn't even think to do that!) and he peed on my hubby's check IN the bed - LOL!

18. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What very pretty girls, Robin is just adorable and Quicksilver looks so regal with her "crown" and skirt. :love: