The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We live in Northern Maine- I am Sue, married to Bobby and we have 2 kids- Bodhi, who is 11 and has high functioning Autism and Rowan, our crazy little redhead, who will be 6 this month; a shep/lab mixed boy, Nox, that we rescued off the streets several months ago (he's about a year old) and a kitten, Oreo, who was also rescued, (and he is around 7 months old).

We are starting off with an ND wether boy, who is around 5 months old. I grew up with Toggs and Nubians, so this will be my 1st 'little" one! I am looking forward to adding to our pets in the near future....the next in line is a Lamancha buck, around the same age!

Looking forward to learning all that I can and meeting people who also can't live without these crazy, funny and sweet natured four-legged babies!!:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want to thank you all for the warm welcome!

I am sitting here right now, "very patiently" waiting for this person to call so I can go meet and pick up our ND baby!! <3

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the goat was more of a "bully" than the kitten :p Oreo was and still is very curious as to what this "thing" is...****** on the other hand has found his place and thinks he is 'King of the Castle', it's so funny! He'll try and headbutt the cat, (or me now that he's getting used to me being in there with him) but the cat's quicker (right now).....especially if he's eating what I brought him in, if the kitten comes near him, he chases him away...hehehe
I went in to fully "goat-proof" the bathroom, and found some hair ties on the floor..he went to grab one and when I went to take it from him, he tried to headbutt me too he's so funny- calling him "bully-goat" :leap:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts