Hello and intro from TN...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by critterhavenfarm, Feb 21, 2009.

1. critterhavenfarm

critterhavenfarm New Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Southern Middle TN
    Hello everyone. I have been meaning to join the Goat Spot for awhile now, and finally just sat down to do it. :wave:

I've been raising Nigerian Dwarf goats since 2002 and just love them! We learn something new daily, and will never NOT have ND's. We also raised a few other breeds and even ventured into minis, but finances forced us to cut our numbers and all the other breeds were sold except our ND's. I know many of you from this great wide world called the internet and have put faces to some names, and hope to meet many more. :hug:

Can I just say I love all these smilies too!?! Makes you want to keep writing just to use them all! :type: But I'll be brief and just say hello, that I'm in southern middle TN, soon to be 42 :bday: (tomorrow) with a 3 and 5 year old stay at home mom, and I've been a vet tech for nearly 20 years now, so animals are my life. I have a wonderful DH who tolerates my obsession, and I hope to learn much more to support my goat addiction.

Thanks!
    :hugs:
    Susan

2. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    Howdy and welcome from KY! Love the critters on your site, glad to have ya here!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    welcome! Glad you like the smilies :leap:

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
  5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    if you were closer i would buy rider.. but i'm allllll the way in cali

6. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    WELCOME!! :wave: You'll love it here! That's so funny, I just ran across your website this afternoon! :) Very pretty goats! And happy (early) birthday!!!

7. gottagoat

gottagoat New Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Southern Michigan
    Hi Susan,
    Glad to meet ya, and happy birthday! :birthday:
    From Michigan...brrr! :help:

8. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Hi Susan! Welcome to The Goat Spot! And Happy Birthday!! :birthday:

9. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Hi Susan!! :wave: How have you been??? Welcome to TGS and I am sure you will LOVE it here!!

10. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Welcome from Idaho!! :wave:

So glad to have you here!

I was a vet tech / surgical tech for just over 8 years until we found out my husband has diabetes - so I had to get a job with good benefits to cover him - I do miss it - but I got my very own ranch in exchange - so I think that was a fair trade - LOL!

Glad to have you here!!!

11. critterhavenfarm

critterhavenfarm New Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Southern Middle TN
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm glad to be here and hope to be able to contribute in some part to this great group of goat people! :wave: (and learn alot too while I'm at it :) )

Susan

12. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Hi!!! Welcome :wave:

13. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Hey susan, glad to see you have joined, this is a great place to get goat info.

14. Rainboweggs

Rainboweggs New Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Happy Birthday!!! And welcome. I'm very new myself. Just joined because I'm wanting to get my first goats this spring. I want two Nigerian Dwarfs, either two does or a doe and a wether. I'm hoping to be able to find what I want up here once we're able to get a fence built. Ground's still frozen at this point.

15. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome :wave: and Happy Late Birthday.

16. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    welcome to the goat spot......happy late birthday.... :birthday: :balloons: :party:

17. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome from SW PA Susan!! I have a few nigies and crosses...they are the sweetest aren't they?

18. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
  19. yonderhill

yonderhill New Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Welcome!! I have a nearly 2yo ond a 4yo at home with me as well, they just love the little Nigies.. I too am a Licensed Vet Tech but am on a bit of a leave to raise my children.. Glad you joined us!

Jennah