Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by trob1, Oct 5, 2007.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Boy do I miss GW but I am glad you started a spot where we can catch up. I didnt know how additcted I was to GW.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Hi there

Well you are more then welcome to invite anyone you remember from Goatweb.

I know I received a number of e-mails from people asking about goatweb and what had happened. Of course I don't have any answers but I wanted to help.

3. Chaty

Chaty Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    Well I used a different name this time as I couldnt remember if I was Kathys Kidds or kathy'sKidds... :D but here I am again and man did I miss GW also, sure like what I have seen so far and trob1 told me about it as I have been talking to her about it too... Thanks Teresa...

4. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh Hi Kathy. I wasn't sure who you were but I am glad to have you back with us.

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thank you

I hear you all - and completely understand - I did not realize how addicted I was either!

Just FYI - I was able to register with AGS and I also able to register my ranch under the name Sunset Lake Ranch! Woo hoo!

Check out my website if you would like! It is not complete - but you can get an idea!

http://www.freewebs.com/sunsetlakeranch

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I'm here too! It's nice to see you all haven't died from this withdrawl, LOL

7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Hey Allison I see you are a grandgoatmom to be! Congratulations! That is awesome

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    WOO-HOO! :D You have no idea how excited I am about the babies. If I have a doe, she is already sold, and the other will possibly be up for sale depending on sex and color. I want a buck (I know that sounds weird) but I want to wether him (or not depending on conformation and color) and make him the "mascot" since he will be the first "man" of the farm!

I wish that we could just keep all of them - LOL!

9. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    awe that sounds like a cool idea

10. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Hey everyone!!! Yep, thanks Stacey for starting this forum! I really missed everyone. I was gone to TN for a week and came back without ANY GOATWEB :oops: I really like the forum too!!

I changed my name as well. It was TheGoatLady2007, but I decided to go with the farm name for this one. Now to begin posting....... :lol:

11. Chaty

Chaty Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    Hey Brandi,
    Glad to see ya here and I was going to pm ya about this new 1 but got cought up in something glad you found it ...yep we all miss GW but this is Great too...Thanks Stacey!!!

12. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    you all are quite welcome. I am just so pleased that so many have already been informed and it is only been around for 24 hours :D

13. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Told you the Site was a success...YEAH!!! :D

14. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks Chaty!! I am just glad that so many of you would have thought to let me know about it! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :lol: Thanks again and I am very glad to be chatting with all of you again!!!!

Brandi