The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,369 Posts
Hi there

Well you are more then welcome to invite anyone you remember from Goatweb.

I know I received a number of e-mails from people asking about goatweb and what had happened. Of course I don't have any answers but I wanted to help.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well I used a different name this time as I couldnt remember if I was Kathys Kidds or kathy'sKidds... :D but here I am again and man did I miss GW also, sure like what I have seen so far and trob1 told me about it as I have been talking to her about it too... Thanks Teresa...

·
Registered
8,471 Posts
Thank you

I hear you all - and completely understand - I did not realize how addicted I was either!

Just FYI - I was able to register with AGS and I also able to register my ranch under the name Sunset Lake Ranch! Woo hoo!

Check out my website if you would like! It is not complete - but you can get an idea!

http://www.freewebs.com/sunsetlakeranch

·
Registered
8,471 Posts
WOO-HOO! :D You have no idea how excited I am about the babies. If I have a doe, she is already sold, and the other will possibly be up for sale depending on sex and color. I want a buck (I know that sounds weird) but I want to wether him (or not depending on conformation and color) and make him the "mascot" since he will be the first "man" of the farm!

I wish that we could just keep all of them - LOL!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Hey everyone!!! Yep, thanks Stacey for starting this forum! I really missed everyone. I was gone to TN for a week and came back without ANY GOATWEB :oops: I really like the forum too!!

I changed my name as well. It was TheGoatLady2007, but I decided to go with the farm name for this one. Now to begin posting....... :lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey Brandi,
Glad to see ya here and I was going to pm ya about this new 1 but got cought up in something glad you found it ...yep we all miss GW but this is Great too...Thanks Stacey!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts