Hello everyone!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dtincoelemari, Nov 20, 2010.

1. dtincoelemari

dtincoelemari New Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Arizona
    :greengrin: I'm not really sure where to start on to introduce myself so, I will just do this and tell you some randome things so you can get some kind of an idea of me lol

1.) My husband and kids are the best thing that has ever happened to me!

2.) I believe in God and Jesus and nothing anyone can say or do will change my mind.

3.) I LOVE EVE-ONLINE!!!!!

4.) I love goats of coarse!!!!! I am newly addicted to Boer goats!! :drool: ( I really like Nubians too!! :love: ) ooh, goat meat taste awesome!

5.) ... I still get scared of the dark.

6.) I am happy to be a hermit!! When I need out of the house it's because I want to go do something away from other people lol

7.) I have very few friends but the few I do have are worth having and more like family =)

8.) To keep it short, I think vaccines are EVIL so, nobody in my house gets them!!

9.) I hate shopping.

10.) I move to South America, Australia, New Zealand, or Thailand...
    Maybe after the kids move out =p

11.) I haven't wore make-up of any kind in almost a year..

12.) My husband is my best friend in the whole world but also the biggest pain in the a$$ I have ever met.

13.) The only way you will ever get me to the DR is if I am dying or having a baby lol

14.) I have been enrolled in more schools then I have fingers and toes.

15.) I'm a high school drop out... But I got my GED!

16.) I tend to yell to much. :GAAH:

17.) Ferrets, spotted horses, frogs, big cats (and small ones), dogs (but very few), snakes, birds of pray, newts & salamanders and south American cichilds!!

18.) I make Curtis (my husband) drive when ever I can lol

19.) I have never been to Disneyland, six flags, sea world or any other kind of theme park.

20.) I am scared to death of spiders but have no problem smashing the crap out of them!! :slapfloor:

21.) My dad was 40 when i was born :shocked:

22.) I listen to pretty much ALL music but I absolutely can't bare to listen to Rap and R & B

23.) I love to go hunting, mushroom picking, fishing, hiking and pretty much anything else that has to do with the outdoors that’s away from everything and everyone!!

24.) Im not afraid of hard physical work =) in fact im proud to say I busted my a$$ to put up my own 3/4 acre horse pen. I have to add that digging all the post holes for the half ties with a flathead shovel
    was just fun.... OK not really! more goat pens are next!! :dance:

25.) I panic in water if I can't see the bottom and I will NOT go on a boat in the ocean so no cruises for me :ROFL:

26.) I REALLY miss being able to visit my family anytime I want!!! One of the down sides to living 2000 miles away :sigh:

27.) I could really give a hoot less what anyone thinks or says about me =o)

28.) I have a terrible memory and tend to loose everything.

29.) I am a firm believer in treat people how you want to be treated even if they are not that way to you.

30.) I believe that we think good and bad things into existence weather we want to or not.

31.) The way the world works these days disgusts me.

32.) I don't like to watch TV.

33.) I love tons of garlic on almost all of my food.

34.) I think herbal medicine is AWESOME (and that doesn’t mean I smoke pot lol)

35.) I have lived in Arizona for about 10 years all together and I still have not been to the grand canyon

OK... so, I would like to add - I REALLY like this forum!!! :wahoo: It is full of very kind and helpful people who all seem to be very polite and try hard to see things with an open mind and these days thats very hard to find =) I am very happy to be on here and I want to let you all know you have done an amazing job putting together this forum and there is just so much wonderful and useful information that I am going to be reading for weeks LOL !! :clap:

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    WELCOME to TGS....from west central PA!

Wow....we could be sisters! I can honestly say that over half of what you have shared applies to me :laugh:

Hope we are able to provide answers to what you want/need to know....if you haven't found them, just ask!

3. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

OMG Like half the stuff you said is like meeeeeeee lol
    Welcome! you sound awesome!!

So glad to have someone new and amazing!

4. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    Welcome from Western Washington... Glad to have another newbie like me. You sound like a kick in the pants! Post often..
    Heidi

5. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Welcome uh oh forgot your name already, want to say Mari..yes half your list applies to me too.
    Went to a wedding today wore a skirt & make up the first time all yr it was kind of fun actually. Put on make up in the car (no I wasnt driving)
    I dont much care anymore what folks think either. Jesus is my Lord.

We raise Boers here in western Wa & one Nubian & we practically live on chevon. I love & take care of our animals but when its time to go, if the meat is for our own use, I accompany them & watch the process. They are no longer who they were once they are down.

One really cool thing about Goatspot is that we all have differnt reasons & goals & ways of raising our animals. Nobody is ever chewed out for their lifestyle or management unless it is crucial to the goat's well being. And said with much grace. We are all so diverse and I really love it!

6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Hi welcome to the forum! :wave:

We also seem to have a freakishly lot in common! LOL Only 8 items in your list don't apply to me.... I love TV.... BUT I won't watch any of the new movies because they are WAY too trashy for my taste....eeewwww. LOL
    and I have to add I love amusement parks! :p I just wish there weren't any other people there!

Anyway....welcome to the group and we look forward to hearing more from you. :)

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome...Welcome...so happy you are here with us..... I am from Northern California and I too... have alot in common...with you.... :wink: :wave:

8. dtincoelemari

dtincoelemari New Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Arizona
    Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!! :hug: It's great to know there are people around somewhat like me :stars: I hope to make some good friends here and the extra support and advice on goat care and everything else goat is going to be awesome because most the people I know think im crazy for being so nuts about goats lol

Nancy, I 100% agree with you that once they are down they are no longer who they were... For some reason it has been easier for me to keep and eat the goats I like the most compared to selling them to someone else and not knowing how they are going to end up :sigh:

Jess, I also agree with you on the movies things :GAAH: Thats why it's nice I can pick and choose what my kids get to see... My kids don't hardly get to watch TV and when we go to other peoples house sometimes I will let them watch and they always ask "can you pause thing tell I get back?" if they have to go to the bathroom :slapfloor: So you can tell they don't get much TV.

Well, I am off for the day.. Thanks again for all warm welcomes everyone :leap: It's a pleasure to be here and im sure it will be even better getting to know you all!! :thumbup:

9. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I also have quite a bit in common with you!!! Welcome to TGS!!! I hope we can become friends as well!!!

10. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your welcome.... :thumb: :greengrin:

11. Frugal Que

Frugal Que New Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Wow! What a great greeting. I just joined but I really liked your post so this is my first post saying that I am glad to be here also. ... Now I will go and do my own newbie post. :)

12. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    How sweet..... welcome...to you too.... I will go greet you...in your own post... :wink: :wave: :thumb: