Hello Fritzie

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by enjoytheride, Aug 1, 2008.

1. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I've been unable to check here much for a few days- I couldn't find anything recent about how it's going for you.
    Well, I just wanted to say Hi and let you know I'm thinking of you and hoping that your upbeat news from the last post I read is continuing.

2. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    :hug: thanks for asking i am doing pretty good. i had blood drawen yeasterday & my counts are up again so that was good news. went to a [ulmanary dr & he gave me a diuretic & that has helped me breath alot better. i get my 4 treatment next friday then i only have 2 left & will know if i have beat this thing

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well praying for good news at the end of all this. YOu have been so strong through it all it is amazing.

4. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Glad to hear you are doing well. :)

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Glad to hear you're doing well and sending prayers your way.

6. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    :grouphug: thanks i can't wait till my last treatment & see if i am cancer free. the treatments haven't been to bad so far. have a quzzy stomach alot & very tired but opther than no hair i feel pretty good. stacy i figure if i stay positive it will help beat it.

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    they actually say that people who have a good attitude are healthier people so I assume that being upbeat and having a good attitude will help with your treatments and recovery.

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Fritzie, you have the attitude to get well and alot of prayers too, as far as no hair and the queasy belly...that will be over with in no time and you'll be able to eat and your goats can give you a trim :greengrin: Positive vibes heading your way!

9. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    It is such a relief to know that you are doing well!!! I will be praying for you! :pray:

10. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    :grouphug: thanks every one stacy i had heard that about having a good attuid to. i figure i have it so i have to live with it but on my terms.