The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi! I live in Vermont and do not have any goats yet, but that should be changing soon. I'm in the market for a couple of dairy goats Lamanchas or Nubians would be great! Right now I have 19 hens and one mean rooster named Stilts, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 3 amazing kiddos and one VERY patient husband! I can't wait to add goats to our little homestead and in the meantime I hope to learn all can!

Beth

·
Registered
31,456 Posts
welcome from central Texas

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome! We have 7 human kids (4 out on their own and 3 at home), tropical fish, 2 cats, a 100 lb Chocolate Lab named Moose.. a recently deceased gerbil and gecko - and 10 new chicks. Almost set up to add 2 pygmy goats to the crazy! Looking forward to learning a lot.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome from KY! I don't have any goats either, but am trying to get as much information as I can to decide what kind is best for me. We have three hens, four roosters that were supposed to be hens, six rescue cats, and, in October, two miniature donkeys will be calling our new barn home. We have one son, a sweet dil, and a darling granddaughter who just turned 1 last week. And I have one super, sweet dh who allows me to get all these animals!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts