Hello from Alabama

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RockyRidgeBoers, Jul 19, 2010.

1. RockyRidgeBoers

RockyRidgeBoers New Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Hello everyone. Really nice site lots of info. We raise full blood boers, Chickens & great pyrenees LGD. My family & I really enjoy our pets. Just wanted to say hello
    Butch

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    :wave: welcome glad you joined us

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Welcome to TGS!!! Glad you've joined us!!!

4. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Hi, Butch! My hubby and I are in Anniston. You anywhere near? We also have a member in Ashville.

Gina

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Hey ...Butch....glad to see another boer breeder here...I raise show boers....out of Northern California.....Welcome to TGS... :thumb: :wave:

6. glenolam

glenolam New Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Canterbury, CT
  7. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Do you have any LGD's available at the moment or any time soon? I might be in the market. Our Grump is only 4-5 months old. We are moving to Ohatchee and they have a good population of coyotes. We may need an older back up dog. Got one who is almost ready to retire? We have 9 acres, 10 goats, 2 sheep, ducks and chickens. Let me know if you have someone or know someone who might.

Thanks,
    Gina

8. RockyRidgeBoers

Jun 24, 2010
    Gina were not that far from you. We live in Odenville 35120 zip. About the LGDs not for a while we have 9 month old male & 10 week old female ( Sam & Maggie ) Sam is a very good lgd ( 90 lbs at 9 months ) we had a coyote problem untill we got him.

Butch

9. RockyRidgeBoers

Jun 24, 2010
    Toth boer goats my wife & i are talking about showing. Were not sure we will have the time to show. I need to post a pic of a doe we have that i think would do good & see what you think about her.

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Sure.... I'll take a look see..... :wink: :thumb:

11. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Hey, Butch. Do you guys go to Collinsville trade day? We are going first thing Saturday. If you go, look for an Asain man, kid and a women with glasses and a Redneck Lawn Mower t-shirt. :greengrin: We love looking at the goats and chickens.

If it isn't too far for you, we are having National Cowboy Day Saturday at 7pm. It's at the Big Valley Arena in Ohatchee/Alexandria. I'm "Miss Kitty" hubby is "Hop Sing". :laugh: Hope to meet some of you Bama locals there. :shades:

Gina