hello from barcelona

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by luis, Feb 11, 2011.

1. luis

luis New Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Hello everybody,mi name's Luis and I'm so happpyyy with my litle goat,she love's play and fun,let me introduce pelusa,her name...
    You can see my litle goat in this video.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2YAPUtnM4w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2YAPUtnM4w[/ame]

Grettings from spain

2. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Hello Luis, my name's Jan and I live in New Mexico. That video is absolutely wonderful. Pelusa certainly trusts you completely. She looks darling. How old is she? Your video is a great example of how trainable they are. Mine will do anything for a peanut, but I haven't tried to teach them anything. I just wanted to be able to handle them. I have a little herd of kinder goats.

It will be very interesting to see if she will still do all those things when she is grown.

Jan

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome to the Goat spot... so happy... to have you with us... :thumb: I am from northern California.... :wave:

Aww...thanks for sharing ......she is adorable and very talented...I was amazed......... :hi5: ......what a good girl..... very pretty cat as well.... :love:

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Luis, What a adorable goat you have there.

What kind of goat is she? If I was to guess I would say she is about 3-4 months old, am I right? She also looks like she might just might be Cashmere, she looks like she has a lot of baby Cashmere on her. I love the color.

5. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Welcome from near Seattle. Great video!

6. GotmygoatMTJ

GotmygoatMTJ New Member

Welcome Luis!! Loved the video! Your baby is absolutely adorable! and love the 'playground'!!

7. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Hi, Luis! Welcome from Ohio. :wave:

Pelusa is beautiful little girl. Thanks for sharing your video.

Glad to have you with us here at TGS.

8. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    Hi Luis! Glad to meet you... I absolutely love your youtube video!! Who would ever want a dog? Were you ever in the Circus??? You're doing a great job of training little Pelusa!
    thanks for sharing the video

9. comingsummers

comingsummers New Member

May 6, 2010
    Northern New Mexico
    That is a wonderful video! Pelusa is a very cute girl and she sure does have her tricks down. You are doing a wonderful job training her! Welcome!

10. naturalgoats

naturalgoats New Member

Jan 2, 2011
    welcome from NC.
    Pelusa is adorable!!! and good for you for getting her to trust you and do all those things!!!!