Hello from Brush Prairie Wa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Seven Dwarfs, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Seven Dwarfs

Seven Dwarfs New Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Brush Prairie Wa
    Just wanted to say "Hello". I joined this forum a week ago and it is almost as addictive as my lil goaties. I have read many posts. We all share the same love GOATS! I have 6 does, 2 bucks and one wether. They are Nigerian Dwarfs. I look forward to getting to know everyone.
    Mary

2. Victoria

Victoria New Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Vernonia, Oregon
    HI Mary!! We are almost neighbors!! I live on Vernonia, Oregon..Almost to Seaside!!
    I have Nigerians too, although I wan't a big goat , I love my goaties!! You have any pics of your babies???

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Hi Mary!

Glad to have you join us! (Mary just bought Royal Blue from me.) She has lovely goats and takes wonderful care of them. I'm so glad Roy found a great home with her!

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    HEY!!! Welcome to TGS!! Glad to see another WA person join the group!!

5. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    Hi and welcome!! It is very addictive!! some great info on here!!

6. Seven Dwarfs

Seven Dwarfs New Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Brush Prairie Wa
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am so happy to have gotten
    Royal Blue from Olivia. He is gorgeous and very sweet. I am looking forward to
    KIds in a few months. I need to get a good picture of him to post on my site.
    (still under construction) He is keeping himself a bit dirty and stinky right now though. lol

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  8. jberter

jberter New Member

Hi Mary :wave: from another newbie, I'm in centeral Ohio. I was on your web site and it's a real nice one and you have very nice goats and love the girls names. :) Also it's very easy to navagate and your links are helpful.

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome from Northern California... :wave: happy to have you with us.... :wink: :greengrin: