The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here and just wanted to say hi! I'm looking to start breeding meat goats and I found this site so very helpful. I own Sunrise Performance Horses in Filer Idaho. Horses are my main thing but I couldn't help myself when I got my first goat a few years ago. I don't have any right now but I'm looking to fix that! Any one from Idaho?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome to the group. This is the nicest forums I have come acrossed! Have had goats for a very long time but even so need to ask questions and opionons from time to time. I'm usually a lurker and not a poster but you feel comfortable here.
Sue

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all! I am interested in Boer goats to breed and raise for meat and show. Still doing lots of research!

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Welcome Sunrise. Glad to have you here. I will tell you this is the BEST forum on the web, so if you have any questions at all PLEASE do no be afraid to ask.
:cool: :greengrin:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hello fellow Idahodean!!!! I've been to Filer, to a goat show I believe. Although I did not show any of mine there. Maybe some day if you ever decide to get into the dairy breeds you can come and show at our show in Boise. I currently have LaManchas and am had Mini Oberhaslis-but they will all be leaving for California here in a few months.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have lots of questions! Just not enough time to ask them all right now. Thanks again you guys are so nice! :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts