The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband bought me my first two goats (nubians) for my birthday. I have learned so much since then and have enjoyed reading the comments out here. I dealt with heavy worm load when I got my doeling to having find bucks to use for breeding. I bred her in January and am anxiously waiting for June to roll around. They are so sweet, I love having them and am trying to restrain myself from buying more right now. I look forward to learning more out here.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hi! Im in Fairbanks Alaska. I grew up in Coeur d'Alene Idaho. I too love learning from this site and I know how you feel when it comes to wanting more. I'm such a dreamer. My husband and I are the only ones in the house so I dont need any more goats but...oh, sometimes I want want want! Welcome and have fun on the site. If all a person does is scan the topics one a day, they are so much farther ahead.

·
Registered
514 Posts
There's a great gal who lives in Wasilla on this site too! Small world! Funny...life takes us in all directions and we all have our goaties in common! :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kelebek-Thank you for the offer of help. I have met so many nice people that have goats and are willing to help. I have also already experienced the vet that said" I really don't like goats but yours is really nice looking". At first I chuckled, then later I thought maybe that isn't the best choice in a vet especially if I get more which may be in the works.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts