Hello from Kansas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mandoziz, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Mandoziz

Mandoziz New Member

Aug 4, 2010
    Hi everyone,
    I've enjoyed reading posts and thought I'd register and introduce myself before I start asking questions. :)
    My name is Mandy and I'm in south central Kansas. I've owned one boer whether for the past five years and am adding a female nubian within the next week. I plan to breed her once just for the experience and to do milking first hand. I can only breed her once due to the fact that I won't be able to part with any of the offspring and once my husband figures this out it will be a one time experience. :)

Anyways, I hope to pick everyone's brains on topics of breeding, worming and milking over the next year. Thanks!

2. comingsummers

comingsummers New Member

May 6, 2010
    Northern New Mexico
    Welcome! This is a great place for goat info and everybody is super helpful!

3. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Welcome Mandi! How far are you from Manhattan? I have been out there twice this summer to visit my aunt so i was just curious! You will learn a lot here :)

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome...Welcome ...from northern California.... :wave: ....we are happy to have you here...if you have any questions... please feel free to ask..... :thumb: :wink:

5. Chi Chi

Chi Chi New Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Welcome from Minnesota!

6. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Hi from Alabama!

Gina

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007