Hello from Lancaster PA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 3pygmymom, Nov 19, 2009.

1. 3pygmymom

3pygmymom New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    Hi! My name is Ann and we have three pygmy kiddos! We got our first as a freebie as he was a triplet and the other two kids did not make it. Mom was very ill after delivery and they almost lost her and had no time to bottle feed. So, we bottle fed him from three days old. We added two girls to our little herd and we love them all! We also have 21 hens, 26 sheep, 2 cows, 4 barn kittens, 2 dogs and one spoiled indoor cat :love:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    welcome from just over the river in NJ :wave:

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome here Ann. :wave: We are so glad you joined us.

Sounds like you have your hands full.

So I am sure you know we love pictures. You can show us all your lovely animals.

4. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Welcome! :)

Lancaster PA is my hometown!! I never thought I would say this, but I miss it dearly!
    Where in Lancaster are you?
    I grew up in Denver for the first 14 or so years and then moved to the Oregon Pike area just outside of Lancaster City

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome Ann!

Hope you enjoy TGS!

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Welcome from a fellow Pygmy person in Ohio!!! :wave:

7. 3pygmymom

3pygmymom New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    THank you all! I have received LOTS of help from everyone so far :leap: Proctor Hill Farm, I live ona 17 acre farm just next to Tanger Outlets or you could say just behind Lancaster Mennonite School, our house was built in 1856 and the barns are just about as old :dance:

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome...Ann...glad you have joined us....if you have any questions ...please feel free to ask....we are here for you....and your goaties... :wave:

9. whatknott

whatknott Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Hi and welcome - I live in Montgomery County, PA - about an hour from you. We do a traveling petting zoo as our business and have done the Ephrata Fair for the last several years. So glad to meet a neighbor.

10. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    Welcome from across the river here in York PA. Go to Lancaster alot( love kitchen kettle village). Another pygmy lover here. Started with one and now have 17( more due in the spring). Along with 3 horses, a mini donkey, a llama, 25+ rabbits, chickens and guinea fowl, 3 dogs and ?? cats. So you aren't the only crazy(err not crazy)one :ROFL: Got my registered pygmies near Holtwood. Welcome. OOps forgot to add the potbelly pig we just rescued.

11. 3pygmymom

3pygmymom New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    I am hoping that I can keep the addiction to a minimum but everytime I see other goats, I have an inner calling saying "what a great addition that would be!" and I have to try and ignore it!

12. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Welcome to TGS!! I'm glad you joined!! :greengrin:

13. Welcome! :wave:

Glad you found us :stars: , enjoy it. You are in a good place to learn and share! :thumb: