The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Just starting my goaty journey. We'e got 6 goats, all a cross between Saanens and Nigerian Dwarfs. 2 mama, Lily who we are currently milking and Lady who is still nursing her twins, but we will be weaning them soon. Lady's twins are about 12 weeks old and called Circle and Dot (and they've got their cootie shots). Lily's babe is the same age, a little black whether called Nibbler, because he like to nibble your fingers when you feed him. He is bottle fed as well as grain and hay and lots of compost. Then there is Little Willy, a yearling wether we believe to be Lady's child from last year.

Starting a homestead with a bang, haha, but this lil herd is here to clear the land and give us sweet milk. I've already convinced my two (human) kids that Lily and Lady's milk is infinitely better than grocery store cows milk.

I look forward to chatting with you all. I'll try to get good pictures soon.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing more of your posts as well. And, yeah, pictures would be nice also. There are tons of pictures on this site. Currently, there are lots of newly born baby kid pictures. So precious, being able to see all the newborn herd additions photographs.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Welcome to the forum!:cowboy:

Reactions: whitejerabias
1 - 5 of 5 Posts