Hello from NC!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kori, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Kori

Kori New Member

Dec 26, 2010
    Hendersonville, NC
    Hi there everyone. My name is Kori. I just graduated high school in June, and just finished up my first semester of college! My life is 100% packed with everything imaginalbe all of the time! I started rasing my Nigerians for the FFA/Animal Science program at my high school, then have grown a lot since then, and have never looked back! I love my Nigerians and I love having them around. I am really trying to breed for function, show, milk pail. I have started winnig in the ring like I want to, and am getting the results from my breedings that I want. I still have a long way to go, and I am very excited.

I am planning on participating in a 1 day milk test in 2011, with AGS & ADGA. So I am sure that I will need lots of help, I hope to get on the 305 day test next year.

I am very excited to be here, and I hope to make lots of new goat friends!

If anyone knows of Camp Arrowhead for boys, my parents own a high adventute boys camp here in NC! I run the equstrian program, with my 30+ horses, and a goat or two of course! Its a AWESOME place!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome...Kori....so glad you are here....sounds like... you have a great way of doing things....keep up the good work..... :wave: :thumb:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome to The Goat Spot Kori :wave:

I'd like to one day be able to do milk test, there are many here that have and are so ask away...I'm sure you'll get lots of answers!

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Welcome to the group Kori!

5. Kori

Kori New Member

Dec 26, 2010
    Hendersonville, NC
    Thanks for the Welcome! I am excited to be here, and learn all that I can, everyday you learn something new!

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your welcome... and we are happy to teach.... :wink: :hi5: :hug:

7. naturalgoats

naturalgoats New Member

Jan 2, 2011
    hey!!!
    I joined recently but I thought I'd say hello since we're neighbors!
    welcome!
    Miranda

8. nigerianmeadows

nigerianmeadows New Member

Dec 12, 2010
    North Carolina
    Wanted to say hi, even if I'm a bit late, lol! I'm in NC too, east of Raleigh, and have nigi's! It's nice to see more people in the state with them! Welcome :hug: