Hello From New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CrazyAcre, Feb 22, 2010.

1. CrazyAcre

CrazyAcre New Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Hi, my name is Barb aka Crazy Acres and I figured I should formally introduce myself.
    I'm a mom of 5 children ,Ryan 21, Kailea 18, Francesca 17, Makayla 13, and Erin 10 and one granddaughter Aubrey who's almost 2. And of course my wonderful husband Tony who puts up with me and my animals...
    I have been raising animals of some sort pretty much all my life.
    We live in the lakes region of New Hampshire near Lake Sunapee, on a little over 5 acres.
    We have a couple of horses ,chickens, ducks, and lionhead bunnies along with our ever increasing herd of Nigerian Dwarf goats, which I absolutely love. We have had them for 4 years now and I'm really excited about were my goats are going in the future.
    I've made lots of soap with the milk and will finally be trying my hand at cheese making this spring.
    I have also been raising Australian Shepherds for several years.

I'm am excited to be part of this group of very caring individuals and the great knowledge that they bring to the forum..

Thanks for letting me part of this group
    Barb

2. citylights

citylights Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California
    Well, welcome for California! Good folks on here and good advice too! Glad you're here

3. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Welcome from eastern Ohio! :wave: You'll find a friendly group of folks here, who love to help however they can.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  5. Rainbow Meadows Farm

Rainbow Meadows Farm New Member

May 26, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Welcome from Southern NH. This group is great and there is a lot of nice people willing to offer a hand or two. :thumbup:
    Nice seeing someone else from here

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome...Barb.... glad to have you here.... I am from Northern California.... :wave: :greengrin:

7. jberter

jberter New Member

Hi there,, :wave: and thanks for the intro, I am in central Ohio.. :) sounds like you are a very busy person with a lot going on. What kinds of soap sents do you have & use ?? The cheese sounds good, let us know when you do those to. Humm, now I need a night snack talking about food & cheese. :cake:

8. Native87

Native87 New Member

Welcome to the forum from snowy sw Virginia. :)