Hello From New Mexico!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by goinggoaty, May 19, 2010.

1. goinggoaty

goinggoaty New Member

May 19, 2010
    Edgewood, New Mexico
    Hi Just wanted to say WOW! Coolest site for goats EVER! :thumbup: I live in New Mexico with my husband two sons, 3 BIG dogs (all boys), 2 rabbits, 4 chickens, 1 Rooster, and Now my newest loves my Nubian Juliet and my little Nigerian Dwarf (wether) Domino. I am so glad I found this site and that it has actual people with actual real life experience and knowledge. Well anyhow Hello all and thanks to all of you who have expierience and are willing to take the time and share your time and advice with 'Newbie' goat owners like myself.
    Anika

2. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Hi Anika,

Welcome to the group and congrats on your new goaty additions. :) :wave:

3. Realfoodmama

Realfoodmama New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Santa Fe, NM
    Welcome neighbor!

I live in Santa Fe and have a Nubian and a Sable who I purchased from a dairy out your way (South Mountain if you know it!)

Welcome and glad to see someone else from the land of enchantment :) :leap:

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome to TGS Anika! :wave: Glad to have you join us :hug:

5. goinggoaty

goinggoaty New Member

May 19, 2010
    Edgewood, New Mexico
    Thanks all for the welcome its nice to meet people who won't raise an eyebrow when I talk about having goats as pets.
    Hey Realfoodmama I do know Know of South Mountain its close to where I live actually. I was surprised to find out how many breeders there were close by I got my little black and white blue eyed ND from Prariewood Ranch that's not more than 10 minutes from me so it was nice to know there are goat people close. I did drive over an hour to get my Nubian only because I wanted to buy a bred doe which I'm still not sure if she is but heres hoping.
    This may sound weird but until I started to look for them I didn't realize how many people actually own goats I'm driving around and am just like Oh more goats.
    Thanks again for the welcome.
    Anika

6. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Welcome from eastern Ohio! :wave:

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Anika...we are very happy you are here with us...and thank you so very much.... for your nice compliment about TGS .....we are here for everyone ....no matter the question..... we love to help animals... as well as our wonderful members.... :hi5:

Welcome..... :thumb: :wave: