The Goat Spot Forum banner

Hello from NJ

648 Views 17 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  The Goat
My 4 Nigerian dwarfs (wethered) , 2 sets of brothers. Meet Huck , Finn, Willy and Waylon. I鈥檓 addicted to 馃悙
Window Tree Wood Mammal House
Tree Building Wood Mammal Plant
See less See more
  • Love
Reactions: 4
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Hi there! Welcome to TGS.from Oklahoma. Nice looking boys! Glad you are here!馃槂
Reactions: 2
Welcome from NW Ohio!! Glad you decided join. Goats truly are addicting......like potato chips, you can never have just one. 馃槢 Your boys are so handsome! Really love their house too!
Reactions: 3
Welcome from SC!! Your goats are so pretty by the way!
Welcome from SC!! Your goats are so pretty by the way!
Or should I say handsome! Haha!
Welcome from MN! Lovely goats and houses
Welcome Neighbor! (New Jersian here too 馃榿)
Aww, your wethers are adorable! Welcome to TGS!
Welcome Neighbor! (New Jersian here too 馃榿)
Very cool , Where about?
Welcome to the goat spot family!

Love the shelters!! Do be careful with hay nets..they can be dangerous
Welcome to the goat spot family!

Love the shelters!! Do be careful with hay nets..they can be dangerous
By dangerous do you mean they can hang themselves from them ? I weave a caribener through the top then hook that to a eye bolt just for that reason so they can鈥檛 get their heads in it. I also keep it above their head so they reach up to eat. No collars either just in case鈥
Yes..we have seen sad accidents from hay nets. Heads horns and feet getting hung up. but Sounds like you took necessary precautions..good job!
Thanks for bringing that to my attention ! I can only imagine how these curious stubborn buggers could get caught in just about anything. A couple years ago when we brought them into their new paddock, I threw an old Adirondack chair in there for the boys to climb on , well one of them got his leg stuck between the wooden pieces and almost broke his leg , luckily we were home and seen the commotion and had to pick him up to free his leg , Since then it鈥檚 been all preventive!
Yes..we have seen sad accidents from hay nets. Heads horns and feet getting hung up. but Sounds like you took necessary precautions..good job!
Reactions: 1
Nice goaties. Welcome. 馃槉
Reactions: 1
Oh yes..goats tend to find a way to cause us stress lol
Very cool , Where about?
South Jersey. 馃榿
They are gorges and I ove there house
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.