The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My name is Maeghan (the handle is our rescue name.) I run 1 Day Ranch which is a rescue and rehab center for horses and dogs... though, we just recently took in our first goat rescue! Normally the animals who come into our program are up for adoption once they are rehabbed... However, Vincent Van Goat is not going anywhere. He has found his forever home with us because we are in love with him. :)

Vincent is a (Best we can tell) Half neubian Half boar goat. He was found in an abandoned house in the city and we are not sure exactly what happened but it looks as though his ear was ripped off by a dog. So, he only has one ear... thus, his name, Vincent Van Goat. He is our baby now and is spoiled rotten. Since I am new to goats I thought joining this group might be helpful as I am always having new questions about them. I hope to someday rescue some more goats so that Vincent can have some friends and also because I never knew how much fun they are! My boyfriend and I have now accepted the fact that we are dog, horse, AND goat people now. ;-)

·
sister to goatszrule
1,904 Posts
:pHi there
:welcome:to the goat spot

·
sister to goatszrule
1,904 Posts
Don't forget to post pics, cause I want to see!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts