Hello from ProctorHillFarm!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ProctorHillFarm, May 20, 2008.

1. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

I just found this wonderful site the other day and had to join! :type:
    We are Addie & Joe and live in Central Massachusetts. We have about 10 horses and Addie breeds/trains warmbloods and sporthorses of color. Joe has discovered the wonderful world of goats and accquired a herd of about 20 Nigerian Dwarf goats. We dabbled with pet goats last year, and have now focused our breeding program to show quality stock. Please check out all of our animals if you have the time! Horses- http://www.newenglandwarmbloods and the goats- http://www.proctorhill.com
    We have two boys- Joey is 10 (Joe's son) and our newest addition is Aiden (3 months!) :stars:
  2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    welcome Joe and Addie! So glad you joined us :leap: :wave:

Feel free to ask questions and post pictures and enjoy our little community here

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Welcome to the Goat Spot!! Nice to have you :wave:
  4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Welcome!!! :wave:

We are glad to have you both here!!!

~ Allison
  5. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Great- another horse/goat person- glad you're here.
  6. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Welcome!! Nice to have you here, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :)
  7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome from SW PA!! Hope you find lots of helpful stuff here....we all love piccies too! BTW..Congrats on your new son! :boy:
  8. Candy

Candy New Member

Hi, Joe & Addie. Welcome to the Goat Spot! :wave: We're so glad you found us :dance: I'm also a 'newbie' but feel just like I've been here forever because of the informal and just plain helpful people.
  9. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Welcome to TGS. Lots of friendly folks here. I consider this spot "required reading"!
  10. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome aboard. :wave: We are very happy to have you here. Yep I am another horse and Goat person. Love them both.

As you have read everywhere. We love pictures. That includes all the animals.