The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm glad I ran across this site. My hubby and I are currently researching goats and whether we think it is something for us.

·
Super Moderator
58,899 Posts
:welcome:

Keep in mind that people post when they have problems. You rarely get the "my goat is so healthy it's crazy" thread. They honestly aren't as sick as it may seem.

·
558 Posts
Welcome. Just spend a few minutes looking at all the birth announcements and Im sure you will have a couple goats in no time LOL. They are just so cute and fun.

There is so much great info on here, I am sure you can find a goat that will fit your needs.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome from NE Okla :wave:

My hubby and I love having goats, even at the rough times when someone is hurt or sick...and the feed store is out of the meds you need, and so on. And I don't think you could go wrong with any breed, they are all special.

·
Registered
30,614 Posts
welcome neighbor from Central Texas :D

·
14,615 Posts
Glad you are here, lots of great info & even greater members!
We all raise a little differently so if you get what appears to be conflicting info it's not because one is right or the other wrong, just different.
But we all agree on doing what's best for our goats. ;)

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,087 Posts
Welcome!! Just remember, on the forum it's a little scary because you see all the problems -- no one seems to post when everything's fine! :laugh: Happy to have you here. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts