The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! A good friend turned me onto fresh raw cows milk not long ago and I was hooked! I decided on goats just because I didn't want to fool with a cow and goats are easier to house. I have purchased two doelings, my first is "Angel" a Nubian/LaMancha and "Coco" a Nigerian/LaMancha. My husband has already made a milking stand for me and the girls after just a couple times already know to jump up for grain. I'm amazed at how smart they are! I am looking forward to learning here and picking everyone's brain as questions arise. So glad to find this forum! :cool:

·
Registered
30,643 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for all the welcomes! There is so much information here! What a wonderful, knowledgable group of friendly people!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome! This forum rocks, I'm new to goats and everyone here is so helpful and friendly! I'm also in Southern California, Chino to be exact.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alyssa I'm right over the hill north of you in Oak Hills (Hesperia/Apple Valley). I've had my girls almost a month now. Coco, the little mini Mancha is so sweet and gentle, and then there is Angel.....she's sweet too, but very active, can be pushy and extremely agile! Wondering if she'll ever stop bouncing off the walls! LOL! I am thrilled to be here and love my girls already!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts