Hello From Southern California!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Just Kiddin', Nov 19, 2008.

1. Just Kiddin'

Just Kiddin' New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Southern California
    Hi Everyone!
    My name is Crystal and I am new to the board. My sons and I, ages 12 and 9, breed ADGA registered Nubians in Southern California. We get to as many shows as we can and have had at least 1 Grand Champion at every show we've been to so far so we're doing pretty well. We are excited to be attending Nationals in 2009 as it is finally in our home state! :dance: We are members of the ADGA, INBA, IBGA, ABGA, ARBA and the MLRCA ( I think that's all of them LOL) My kids breed mini lop show rabbits as well. We do have a small herd of Registered Boer goats as well but the kids only have them so that they can raise their own market goats for the fairs. I hope to get to know some of you and maybe see the ones who show around at the goat shows.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Hi there! welcome :wave:

I am clear across the country in good old New Jersey. :greengrin:

3. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
  4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    hi neighbor! your probably pretty close to me..

i have boers and i planned to do the same thing.. but i have to get rid of them all..

i have nigerians, but we used to have nubians

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Howdy .....Crystal ...so glad to have you join us ....I am from Northern California ....I raise registered FB boers... :love: ....welcome to the goat spot.... :wave: :)

6. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Yay! Another Nubian person! :) Welcome to The Goat Spot. I breed and show Nubian's too as well as Fullblood Boers.

7. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Welcome to TGS from Ohio, we raise Mini-Nubians in the heart of Amish Country!

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Welcome from North Idaho :wave:

So glad that you found us! Now a must - you have to post lots of pics!!! :greengrin:

9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome Crystal! I'm way east of you in SW PA...I raise pygmy/nigi crosses and PB nigies...I agree with Allison...we really enjoy piccies!

10. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    hello from alaska. nubians are really pretty, congrats on the wins!, hope to see photos!

bte - i'm with the boers.... :love:

11. Just Kiddin'

Just Kiddin' New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Southern California
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'll post a couple of pics real quick but I guess I need to do that in the photo section so I'll hop over there. Nice to meet you all!!

12. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    hi! :wave: I am Talitha. Nice to meet you! I love your avvie. :)