The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone! I recently acquired pregnant goats (long story) had two goat births within 1 month of owning them (3 total live births) i stayed to keep an eye on mommas and they did great , so thrown into birthing right away lol now i have 8 pygmy/nigerian and one beautiful nubian/boer nanny who is my dog( thats what she thinks she is) I absolutely can sit for hours watching the goats lol we have 14 acres and plenty of love for them. Cant wait to see all the happiness they bring me .

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome! Congratulations on the babies! Welcome to TGS. We're all family here, so welcome! Make sure the babies get coccidia prevention
Thank you!! I did deworm, gave cdt vaccine because i had no idea of what they had before . They were puny when i got them and scared now they just want lovins .

· Registered
"Did you know cats can fly?"- asked the little girl. Mom- "No?" Girl-**Throws off cliff**
6,542 Posts
Thank you!! I did deworm, gave cdt vaccine because i had no idea of what they had before . They were puny when i got them and scared now they just want lovins .
Deworming won't take care of coccidia. You need to use Corrid or something like that to treat/prevent coccidia

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee! Congratulations on your new goats. Sounds like they have lots of room to run around and explore. This is a great forum...lots of knowledgeable and friendly people. Be sure to ask questions and post some pictures! We love pictures...especially cute little kid pictures. 💗 :giggle:
Well say no more on pics of my babies lol and im near Chattanooga Tn so very nice to meet you!

· Registered
"Did you know cats can fly?"- asked the little girl. Mom- "No?" Girl-**Throws off cliff**
6,542 Posts
Well, hello neighbor. We're in Cleveland, Bradley County.
Your 25 minutes from me lol

Well say no more on pics of my babies lol and im near Chattanooga Tn so very nice to meet you!
And your like an hour and a half from me dependimg on which side of Chattanooga your on!

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We have Cocoa Chanel,Stinky,theda, pennywise(in a cup) puddin pennywise and oreo on a stump and the calf is a friends down the road who gives kisses lmao not all of my bunch just the ones who crave attention

Attachments

1 - 20 of 71 Posts