Hello From Tennessee!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jed, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Jed

Jed New Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Bugtussle, TN
    New here, I have been reading this forum for a couple of weeks and decided to join. We have a few kikos and boer mix goats. Also recently got a Great Pyrenees puppy. I've got several questions and will probably get to them right away in other sections of the site. Thanks.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Hi Jed ....and welcome.... :wave: love the Beverly hillbillies...LOL... glad you joined... and enjoy..... :thumb: :greengrin: :wave:

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Welcome to the forum Jed!

4. KourtneyBrooke

KourtneyBrooke New Member

Mar 14, 2011
    Nederland, TX
    Hi there!! Im anxious to hear your questions:) Im a fairly new goat owner, so Im just looking for insight her e& there... the woman I purchased from, raised Kiko& Boer mixes- which I really think are great looking goats!

5. Dodge 'Em

Dodge 'Em New Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Cedar Hill,TN
    Welcome! I am also from Tn on the TN/KY line, in Cedar Hill. Since your not too terribly far from Lebanon, there is going to be an American Boer Goat Assoc. show at the Wilson Co. Fairgrounds April 2 and 3rd.

6. Jed

Jed New Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Bugtussle, TN
    Dodge 'Em, I'm not really from Bugtussle, just put that down for my location since I wanted to use Jed Clampett for my Avatar. I honestly didn't know Bugtussle was a real place, thought it was made up from the Beverly Hillbillies. I am from TN though, the Northeast part. I apoligize, as I was just trying to be funny, not misleading.

Anyways, thank you all for the warm welcome.

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    HeHe....No Problem... we like humor...... :wink: :laugh:

8. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Bugtussle. Too funny. I'm in Alabama.

9. Jed

Jed New Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Bugtussle, TN
    When I was a kid one of my favorite "Rasslers" (wrestler for those not from the South) claimed to hail from Bucksnort, TN. Maybe that location would be more suitable for this forum. :)

10. GotmygoatMTJ

GotmygoatMTJ New Member

Howdy! I'm also from Tennessee, on the Cumberland Plateau!
    Nice to have ya!

11. Jed

Jed New Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Bugtussle, TN
    Thanks, the Crossville area is some beautiful country, I've had the opportunity to travel through there some for work. My wife and I spent a few days at Fall Creek Falls a couple years ago, and enjoyed the Springtime drive down Hwy 127.

12. GotmygoatMTJ

GotmygoatMTJ New Member

You passed right by us on your way to Fall Creek Falls. Next time you go, feel free to stop for a visit and see the goats!

13. iddybit acres

iddybit acres New Member

Feb 17, 2011
    Newberry, MI
  14. :wave: Hi from Southwestern Ontario, Canada and welcome. Y'all have a good time, hear?

15. Dodge 'Em

Dodge 'Em New Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Cedar Hill,TN
    You'ens ( East Tn for ya'll right? LOL) are welcome on here, even if your not from Bugtussel. LOL

16. FlatLakeFarmers

FlatLakeFarmers New Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Welcome from Northern Alberta :)

17. spots mom

spots mom New Member

Apr 4, 2011
    :whatgoat: how do you guys get your picture as an avatar? I dont see a place to set it or my signature line up... I did look at the newbie stuff it said something about an abreviation I didnt understand... ackkk spot wants an avatar :laugh: and im tired of typing my name and info over and over LOL

Michelle blount-Jordan
    Cedar Crest Farm
    Jellico, TN