The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...I am a new member from Texas. Interested in getting started with dairy goats on my 11 acres. I hope ya'll have loads of advice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello, I frequently travel through Giddings on my way to my Grandparents outside of LaGrange.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Welcome to The Goat Spot!

Yes, Obers can be hard to find. Do you have an ADGA member directory? If so, you could look in there. Good luck on your search. :)

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Welcome to the Goat spot. I ma sure you will just love it here. We are all just family. :cool:

·
Registered
417 Posts
rgbdab said:
Hi, I am in Joshua, Tx - 20 miles south of FW. Welcome!
I raise boer goats, so I'm no help with dairy, but it is easy to find boers. LOL Denise
ONLY 40 MINUTES FROM ME!!!! :cool: :fireworks:

What some pygmies? I have a boer wether.....his name is Buddy and he is the most affectionate goat I have! Are all boer babies like that? Super duper affectionate? or just the bottle babies?

CJ

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I found my Obers. Purchased two purebred Oberhasli only 45 minutes away to be delivered after they kid next month. Now I have to build the barn, fence and get everything ready for them.

·
Registered
417 Posts
CONGRATS!!!!! CANT WAIT FOR PICTURES!!!!

Sewitalls, do you happen to sell Llamas, alpacas or chickens?

Your really close to me and I am looking for a non-registered but friendly llama or alpaca and then some laying hens for fresh eggs.

CJ

1 - 20 of 22 Posts