Hello from Texas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by horsecrazy, Mar 3, 2010.

1. horsecrazy

horsecrazy Guest

Mar 3, 2010
    Hello Everyone
    I am Kathy from Texas... about 30 miles west of Ft Worth. I always wanted a goat and finally about 2 years ago bought a pair of pygmy goats and now have a heard of about 25 pygmys and boers. I have my special guy Ozzy who thinks he is a horse or a dog... not really sure which but just love him . Several of mine were rescues but now I am in the process of working on an all boer herd. I also have horses hence the name and several dogs, cats and chickens.

I was excited about finding this forum and can't wait for all the great knowledge I know I will get from the group.

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Welcome to TGS! :wave:

Pics???

3. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Hi! :wave: welcome to TGS.... we are happy to have you here! Goatie Pictures are appreciated. :)

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome ...welcome so happy you joined ...we are here for you ...with any questions you may have.... :wave: :greengrin:

5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Welcome to TGS-so glad to have you join. Yaaay, another horse owner, so those of us who don't have them can live vicariously through you. :greengrin: :wink:

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    welcome glad you joined :D

7. Gumtree

Gumtree Lurking Aussie

Aug 15, 2009
    S.E. Qld Australia
    welcome from Australia :p

8. Native87

Native87 New Member

Welcome from Southwest Virginia. Glad you found the forum. I currently only have some pygmys but am looking hard into other directions. :)

9. jberter

jberter New Member

:wave: Welcome to the forum and glad you joined,, I'm new to it to and have the boer breed. Would love to see pictures of your goaties.. :) I have family in and around Fort Worth, but have been in Ohio for over 40 years.

10. K-Ro

K-Ro New Member

Oct 13, 2007
    Texas
    Hi, and welcome from another Texan :wave:

11. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Welcome from eastern Ohio! :wave: