The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, the wife and I are trading to get a billy, we are hauling some hay and a load if horses in trade for a very nice young descendant of AK-47 not sure if he is a son or what still learning. Our neighbor has nannies but no billy and they are in need of money for the wife's medical bills so I figured I would get the billy and let him sell the offspring and keep the money. But I know nothing about goats and need to do some surfing on here to learn more. So any info would be great, thanks

·
Registered
29,935 Posts
Welcome from central Texas...you came to the right place... lots of helpful folks here..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I should have said boer billy.. We do horses, my wife barrel races and trains so we aren't new to the animal world but the goat thing is totally new

·
Registered
29,935 Posts
lol..Goats are on their own grid lol....any question..just ask away..lots of informed folks here

·
Adopted by Goats
1,354 Posts
Hello from another Texas goat lover. I have 2 kid buck's for sale. They were born in March and are weaned. Mom is a BoerX (Lawn Mower) and the dad is a solid black Spanish buck (Midnight-sold already). Exactly what kind of buck are you looking for?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We already have a buck.. I was misinformed on the sire, our bucks sire is status quo.. We will be bringing him home Saturday. Now we just need some nice nannies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts