The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I have been reading this forum for many months now and I though it was time to introduce myself.

I am Kat Nance, and I have my own herd on Registered Mini Lamanchas and Lamancha dairy goats.

I got my first goat in November 2012, and my herd has grown dramatically since, now it ranges from 10-15 does at a time, and about 2-3 bucks.
I also raise rabbits that I sell for pets and I have some chickens for the eggs.

Well I think that about sums it up.

I am so glad to have this forum, all you people are so friendly and helpful, I know if I ever have a question or problem you will always be here.

Kat

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I look forward to actually talking with all of you instead of just lurking, ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome, I just got involved a couple days ago and my first goat was June and second in July this year. I wish you were closer to ny, I want a mini lamancha!!!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello

Welcome, I just got involved a couple days ago and my first goat was June and second in July this year. I wish you were closer to ny, I want a mini lamancha!!!!!
Well welcome too!
You can always breed your own! just get a lamancha doe and breed it to a Nigerian buck, They are great! They are my favorite breed.

Or sometimes you can get someone with a lamancha to breed her to a nigie and you can get the baby/babies.

Kat

·
Registered
30,603 Posts
Welcome from central Texas Kat ...Lamancha are my favorite dairy breeds as well, not that I dont love my others...I just Love those mancha ears and sweet personalities

1 - 10 of 10 Posts