The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rusty
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Rusty and I am Rusty of Rustybaby's Mini Nubians and we are just south of Fort Worth. I've been logging on every night after work and even posting a little and am so glad to meet you all! I'm a newbie and have just started my little herd, but I did take care of my grandmother's goats when I was a kid.
The information from all of you so much more experienced than I am is invaluable and am thrilled to find a group of experienced folks to help guide me along the way.
We have Nubian/Nigerian's except for one of my little bucks that is actually Nubian/Pygmy.
I have learned soooo much just from reading thru the forum and looking at the pictures you post!
My profile pic is my beautiful Nelli Vanilli , a 15 month old Mini Nigerian doe who is my sweet companion and hopefully has just bred with my Nubian/Nigerian buck! Waiting now to see if she will bring us some little goaties in the winter!
Again, thanks for all your advice!:lovey:
Rusty

·
Super Moderator
32,237 Posts
Welcome Nieghbor! From Central Texas :D

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Welcome to the Goat Spot Rusty! Even those here who have experience still find that there is always something new to learn when it comes to our goat friends, glad to have you join us :)
I can't agree more I've been doing this a while now and always learn some thing new.
Welcome to TGS I so glad you ground as its nice to see fellow texans. I have a herd of full Nubians
And a mini lamancha. I live west of SanAntonio

1 - 9 of 9 Posts