Hello Hello Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HollowbeadRanch, Oct 5, 2007.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Hi everyone!!! I am VERY happy to see that alot of the people from GW are on here!! And thank you Stacey for putting this together! It is very nice!!

On GW I was TheGoatLady2007 but I decided that it was time for a change with this forum :p

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Glad to see you found your way over.

3. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Yeah, Stacey e-mailed me this morning but I have been stuck in town all day :roll: I got back from TN and couldn't get on GW so I e-mailed her to see if it was just my computer or a problem with the forum and that is when she filled me in (I think that was Monday or Tuesday), so I was EXTREMELY excited to get her e-mail about this forum this morning :lol:

4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Welcome to The Goat Spot!!!

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh Glad to have you chatting with us. Just reading though the posts made me realize I guess I did miss all the chatter more then I thought

6. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I know the feeling :lol:

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I found it too, thanks to JRENSI (now Hailee's Herd)! And I love your new avatar HollowbeadRanch that little one is just too cute and knows it!

8. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you!! Yeah, she is a little stinker! I am working on changing the pics in my sig but can't get it exactly the way I want it... I have gotten a little frustrated with it so I have decided not to work on it anymore tonight and wait till tomorrow :wink: I have got to get some new pics of Tink to post on here. Her and Sandy got to be put out with the bred Does the other day so she thinks she is hot stuff now :roll: :lol: